Chapter 15

[edited]

As the morning comes, Taehyung woke up by someone beside him. He slowly flutter his eyes open and was greeted by Miyoung smiling widely at him. "You look so cute while you sleep. Anyway, remember what day is today?" Taehyung blinked twice, shocked with his soon-to-be noona reaction and question. 'Oh, mummy and daddy.'Taehyung remembered about their promise last night about visiting Taehyung's parents grave. Taehyung nodded and went downstairs to ask his hyung if they can go together with them.

"Hyung hyung!! Miyoung noona and me are going to mummy and daddy's grave. Do you guys want to go together?" Taehyung asked, slightly excited. Jin who is currently preparing for breakfast, sigh softly then turned to face Taehyung. "Taehyung, hyung can't go with you guys today. I have important guest coming to the hospital today. And did you ask Miyoung to accompany you? You know you can go there alone right? Why do you want to bother her? She had other thing to do." Jin scolded him, slightly annoyed that he thought Taehyung is the one who want to visit his parents. Taehyung lowered his head, feeling the urge to cry. But stop himself. Miyoung stood behind Taehyung and scolded Jin. "It's not him who wanted to visit your parents. It's me. How can you say that to Taehyung? It's okay. We both can go there by ourselves. Let's go upstairs and get ready, Tae."

Taehyung's POV

Why did Jin hyung gets angry easily at me? Did he really hate me that much? I just asked him if he can visit mummy and daddy's grave with us. I just silently get ready to go out with Miyoung noona. She is a fun person to hang out with. Miyoung noona notice my quite behaviour, try to cheer me up. "TaeTae, don't worry. Jin is not mad at you. Maybe he is stress with his work." I just nodded and went downstairs with Miyoung noona. "Bye guys. We won't eat breakfast. We'll eat outside." Miyoung noona said while dragging me to the door. "Alright!! Buckle up. We're going on a ride but safety first." She winked and I just laugh.

After half an hour, we soon arrived at mummy and daddy's grave. We both jumped out of the car and head to their grave. We both bowed and she ask me to have a talk with them first. Then, she talk with them for a while. After that, Miyoung noona asked me if I want to eat but I refused saying that I'm not hungry. She just nodded and drove all the way back to my house. Soon we arrive home and Miyoung noona excuse herself to go home. As I step inside the house, everybody is already out. Maybe they had work to do. Then, a sudden feeling of sadness attack me.

I was alone.
"I miss you, hyungs."