Chapter 17

[edited]

"Hey V."

"Oh its been a while. The last time you call me when that Jaemin harassed you. So what now?"

"I just had no one to talk to. I hope you don't mind."

"Nah. It's okay. It's the reason why I'm here. To accompany you. How are you?"

"Not really good. The hyungs ignore me for a few days now. I kinda miss them."

"Should we teach them something?"

"What do you want us to do? Don't tell me...."

"Yeah. Self harm. How about that?"

"But Jin hyung wouldn't like it."

"Who cares about him? Do you want to teach them or not?"

"Y-yeah.."

"That's my man. See ya when I 'appear' again."

"O-okay."

Taehyung blinked his eyes multiple times. He talk with V again. It kinda make him felt relieved for being able to have someone to talk to. V is always there whenever he needed help. V had always been with him since his parents dead. He had no friends so V is the only he had. He stared at the window in his room. He wondered what did he do wrong this time, until his brother almost everyday spending their time outside. They barely had time together now. Taehyung sighed and lay on his bed. "Guess that I needed some sleep. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day." And he soon went to dreamland.

Jin's POV

I've been stressed with my works lately. I barely spend my quality times with the others since a lot has happen in the hospital. I'm driving home from hospital since I didn't came home for a few days. I wonder how the boys doing. As I arrive, I parked my car in the garage and hop out from the car. I open the house door and announced," I'm home! Is anyone home?" It's a complete silence. And the house is dark too. 'Maybe they already asleep.' I thought to myself as I switch on the light in the living room. Firstly, I went to Taehyung's room. I didn't get any news about him since Miyoung last visit. I open his bedroom door and I saw him sleeping with his mouth slightly open and snores softly. I smile and went to his bed. He must be tired that he snores while he sleep. I kissed his forehead and went outside. It's not that I didn't worried about him. I just thought that he should learn to live by himself. I checked on the others room. Only Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were home. Where are the others? I open my phone to text the others, I noticed that I left Tae's chat on seen. I was totally forgot about it. He must be sad. Maybe I should apologise to him tomorrow. I asked the others where are they. I'm getting ready to bed went I received texts from Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok saying that they won't be home since they were a bit busy. Then I lay on my bed and closed my eyes then I soon fall into darkness.

-Next morning-

I was preparing breakfast when Taehyung suddenly yelled," Hyung! Why did you left my chat on seen for days?!" I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "I'm busy with works, so the others. Can you understand?" I answered slightly feeling annoyed that I can't spent my morning in peace. "But you guys should have just answered at least a word saying that you're busy! But no! You left me on seen for  days! Is work more important than me?!" "If I don't work, how can I fed you?! Stop being too clingy Taehyung! You're almost 16 for god sake! Yet you still act like a child!" I snapped at him. I have been patient on him since he is my brother. But he is crossing the line by raising voice at me. It's too much. After I snapped at him, he suddenly look at the floor. "I...had no one to talk to." He mumbled. "Just try to do something that doesn't involve anyone who is busy. How about that?" I said to him, with annoyed tone. "Okay.. I will go to my room. I won't disturb any of you again." With that he went to his room quickly. I noticed that there is tears in his eyes. I rubbed my temples trying not to snap. I went back to prepare breakfast. I will bring his breakfast upstairs.

No one's POV

As for Taehyung, as soon as he went to his room, he immediately jumps on his bed and bawl his eyes out. He felt hurt, sad and betrayed. He never know that he is being too clingy towards his brothers. Suddenly, someone knock on his door. "W-who is it?" Taehyung asked with his voice cracked a little since he had been crying for a while. "Tae? Hey hyung brought your breakfast. Come on eat." Taehyung answered quickly," N-no. It's okay. I'm not hungry hyung. I'm fine." Jin who seem doesn't convinced asked again. "Are you sure? If this is about what hyung said to you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Can I come in? To give your breakfast?"

"Don't believe it. He's lying. Don't let him in. He might hurt you again."

"It's okay h-hyung. Just leave it there. I'm gonna eat it later." Taehyung heard a voice that told him not to let Jin come inside his room. And he follows it. "Well okay then. Eat it. Don't skip breakfast. I'm going to work." With that Jin left to work. As Taehyung stood up from his bed to take his breakfast,

"Tae, don't eat. I see that you're getting fat. Your brothers might gonna hate you because you're gaining weight."

"But Jin hyung said not to skip breakfast." Taehyung answered with worry tone.

"Well he's finding ways to hate you. That's why he told you to eat breakfast. Whatever it is, don't eat."

Taehyung gulped. "Okay then."

He threw his breakfast away.