Chapter 31

Jungkook was doing his schoolwork in his class. Suddenly someone came to him and panting heavily. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "Your brother..the cubicle..blood.." Jungkook's eyes widen. He immediately ran towards the toilet that the previous boy told him. He pushed all the toilet doors. Until the last cubicle, it was locked. He tried to open the door. He is getting impatient. He went inside the cubicle next to it and climb the toilet seat to jump inside the stall that Taehyung was inside it. After he successfully climbed over it, he immediately catches Taehyung's limp body. He felt like crying when he sees his brother's condition.

With trembling hands, he reached for his phone to call his one of his hyungs. Luckily Jin answered his call. "Hyung..T-Tae.." Jungkook stutters. He's at a verge of crying with his baby brother limp body against him. Jin on the phone began to worry hearing Taehyung's name and Jungkook's sad tone. "Kookie, breath first. Tell me what's wrong." Jin also try his best not panic if something bad happen. "He did it again." Jin's breath hitched. "Call the school nurse. I will come as soon as I can. Stay strong Kook. Please." With that Jin hung up and went to his car to pick them both. Jungkook asks the kid who told him about Taehyung to call the school nurse. He brought Taehyung's body closer to him and whispers," baby, hyung is right here. Keep on breathing."

After a few minutes feel like eternity, Taehyung safely arrived at the hospital. They brought him to the emergency room since he lost most of his blood. Jin was the one who took care of Taehyung after they brought him to his room. He had been unconscious for about a few week. Yoongi thought that he lost his TaeTae. When he knows about Taehyung's condition, he broke down in tears. He didn't care if his students look at him weirdly. He immediately told them that they have free time as he rushed to the hospital. Their music homework's were forgotten. "Tae, you had promised me to play after you went home. You broke it." Yoongi said as he went closer to Taehyung's bed. He softly hold Taehyung's hands as he cries. The doctor told them that it might take sometimes for him to gain him consciousness since it's the nth times that he was sent to the hospital and he lost a lot of blood. Something that they didn't expect might happen but none of them wanted to think of it. All that they wanted is Taehyung to gain his consciousness. Miyoung also with them to support the family as she take Taehyung as her little brother too.

After a few weeks, Taehyung still in his sleeping state. The Kim's took turns to take care of him. Miyoung also take turns. And for her luck, Taehyung gain his consciousness during her turn. "W-Where am I?" Taehyung's first words after a few weeks. His voice came out raspy since lack of use. "You're at the hospital TaeTae. How are you feeling?" Taehyung seems to be in despair as he stares at Miyoung, confused. "You still can't cooperate with your condition yet right? I'll call Jin for you." Miyoung smiles as she fished her phone from her doctor coat. But she stops after she heard Taehyung said," who is Jin? Is he the doctor who took care of me,mummy?"