Chapter 36

In the afternoon, Taehyung finally decided to come out from his room since he's too embarrassed about being little. Yeah, he's back to a normal Taehyung. Maybe no TaeTae today or V. We hope so. "Good afternoon hyungs, noona." Taehyung greets his hyungs with a smile as he went to the kitchen to find something to drink. They greet him back and went back to their work. Jin and Miyoung were reading through their hospital files, Jungkook and Jimin were playing with their phone meanwhile Namjoon and Suga was checking their students examination paper and Hoseok was at his dancing studio.

"Uhmm.. Chim Chim hyung, do you have any class today?" Taehyung ask as he went to sit on a couch. Jimin look up from his phone, "lemme check first. Uhmmm.. I don't have any class today.What's wrong?" Taehyung just smile and said, "let's hangout today? Like a bro-date? You want that hyung?" Jimin just nodded and went to get ready. Jungkook look up from his phone and whines, "how about me? Are you gonna leave hyung behind?" Jungkook ask as he fake cry. Taehyung laugh softly and shook his head. "I'll go hangout with hyung later okay? It's just that I barely had time with Chim Chim hyung since he went to college now. And I'm barely normal." Taehyung smile flattered as he said the word 'normal'. Its just seem unnatural to him. With these mental illness things, he seems so sick of himself, so he just let anything happen to him.

The worst, the multiple personality disorder and depression. He actually hated that illness the most. He can't spend his quality times with his hyungs. "Hey, it's okay. Hyungs and noona gonna think about it okay? Now, just enjoy your time with that jamless kid!" Jungkook smile fondly and was replied with Jimin shouting that he heard what he said just now. Taehyung excuse himself to get ready.

After both of them get ready, they decided to just walk instead of using Jin's car. They know how much he love his car. But not more than how much he love food and Miyoung. "So, where do you want to go?" Taehyung thought for a few seconds and said, "i was thinking if I was allowed to get a henna tattoo. Can i hyung?" Jimin just smile and nodded as a sign that he agreed to it. "But we're gonnna have to eat first since you will probably spend long time to choose the design. Let's just grab McD." Taehyung nodded and followed his hyung.

Then, they went to the nearest henna tattoo shop. Like Jimin said, Taehyung did take a long time to choose a design for his henna tattoo. Since he's still illegal to have a tattoo, he's too excited. At the end, he decided to have a sun and moon tattoo. Then, they went to a park near their house. As they were walking, Taehyung suddenly feels little but he pushed the urge put his thumb into his mouth since they're in public. He tug Jimin's shirt and mumbles something under his breath. "H-hyung.. wanna go potty.." Jimin who was distracted by his phone failed to hear the babyish talk. "Just go then Taehyung. I'll wait somewhere." He said while eyes still on the phone.

Taehyung pouted at the lack of attention but he wanted to show that he's big boy. So he went to the toilet by himself. After he had done his 'business', he gasped. He forgot to ask where did Jimin wait for him. He tried to find his phone but he left them at home. He felt littler with the thought that he was left alone. He went to a big tree near a lake. He silently cry to himself. He's too scared to walk around, to find Jimin. And for Jimin, he had been waiting for Taehyung almost 20 minutes yet the said boy hadn't came back from the toilet. He felt worry that his brother haven't came back. He blames himself for not giving more attention on Taehyung. He started to search for Taehyung. He tried to call him but failed. Then, he went to the toilet where Taehyung went. He spotted a certain brunette haired boy sitting by a big tree. He went closer and noticed that it was Taehyung. "TaeTae! Where have you been? Hyung is worry to death." Taehyung who heard his name was called, look up to find his Chim Chim hyung. He started to blabber with tears stream down his cheeks. He makes grabby hands to Jimin. Jimin notice it and went closer to him and give him a hug. "Ahh.. you're little right now? Why didn't you tell hyung earlier?" His question just being answered by Taehyung blabbering. "Let's call Jin hyung and go home okay?" Taehyung didn't seem to understand what did Jimin talk about but he nodded anyways.