Chapter 24

Today, started another year for Taehyung and Jungkook going to their hell. School. Both of them hated school so much. But they were forced to go. Unwillingly they went to school. During the to their school, Taehyung unconsciously playing with his fingers. He felt nervous. But why would he? Maybe it's because of last year. He didn't want that to happen. Jungkook noticed this, hold Taehyung's hand and softly smiled at him, mouthing it'll be okay. Taehyung just nodded.

As they arrived school and bid their goodbyes to Jin, both of them went inside the building. Jungkook accompanies his brother all the way to his new classroom. As he was going to his class, he looked back and saw Taehyung still standing outside of his class. He sighed and went over to Taehyung and held his shoulders. Taehyung who was thinking deeply whether to went inside his class or just run away, surprised that someone touched him. He look behind and saw his Kookie. He showed Jungkook a 'what's wrong' face. Jungkook just smiles and slowly push him inside the class. As expected, there were few pair of eyes look at them both. Some shows disgust and some shows confuse. Jungkook pushes Taehyung to the seat at the back of the class, since he knows it was Taehyung's favourite spot. Taehyung thanked him lowly and fiddle with his fingers again. Jungkook noticed the stares earlier. He whispered to Taehyung's ear, "did you bring your earphones?" He looked back at Taehyung and Taehyung shook his head.

He searched inside his bag for his earphones and give it to Taehyung and mouth a 'use it now before the teacher arrives'. Taehyung nodded and plugged it to his phone. Jungkook smiles and kisses Taehyung's forehead. Bidding his goodbye. Again. There were few people show disgust face to Taehyung. Maybe they were jealous that their senior is way too close with Taehyung. Bet they didn't know what relationship they have.

'Eww.. why did senior Jungkook is so close to that murder?'

'I wish that he didn't get into this class this year but lucky him, he did.'

Taehyung tried to ignore those words which hurts him so much. He listen to his songs until his former teacher came. That day goes by with some insults and weird stares. As expected, Jaemin will be one of them. Taehyung didn't know what he did wrong that made Jaemin hated him that much. He sigh as he's walking towards Jungkook's class. On his way, unlucky he is, he met with Jaemin and his friends. Taehyung immediately looked down, afraid that something might happen. He saw Jaemin smirk as he walk closer to Taehyung's figure and pushed him down until his bum met the floor. "You love the floor so much aren't you? Always look down.. didn't I've told you that I hate seeing your face? Why did you showed yourself in front of me again?!" Jaemin said while looking down at Taehyung. It's a lie if Taehyung said that those words didn't hurt him. But those thoughts were pushed back as Taehyung felt like he was slipping into little space. But he also felt anger. He needed his hyungie and Mr. Dodo. "Hyungie.. Mr. Dodo.." Taehyung whispers under his breath. He felt tears threaten to stroll down his cheeks. "What did you say faggot?! I can't hear you?!" Jaemin said, still looking down at Taehyung. Jaemin groans as he gets no reply. He held Taehyung's collar and saw tears were streaming down his face. He laughed mockingly," Hahahahah! This little faggot is crying.. aww.. miss your mummy and daddy? Want to meet them? Oh, I've forgot. They already gone." Jaemin said, with slightly glare. He slowly raised his fist to hit Taehyung's face. Suddenly....

"Get away from me before I shoved your ugly face down the floor."