Chapter 23

"Namjoon, could you go and check on Taehyung? I'm worried that he didn't eat anything since the day we came back." Jin asked Namjoon to check on Taehyung. Namjoon nodded and briskly went to Taehyung's room. He knocked twice. No response. Namjoon tried to open the door and to his surprise, it didn't locked. He peek inside the room but since it's too dark, he barely sees anything. He flicked the switch on, and he saw Taehyung sprawling on the floor with tears streaming his face. Namjoon kneeled on the floor, and he went near Taehyung slowly, afraid that he might break the fragile boy. "Tae? Is anything wrong?" Well there was an answer for the question since Taehyung started to cry more. He widen his eyes, not knowing what to do. "E-everything is w-wrong..." Taehyung answered, still crying. Namjoon decided to call Jin, who is preparing their breakfast downstairs.

In a flash of light, Jin arrived at the door frame. He walks slowly towards Taehyung and gently cups his face. Using him thumbs to wipe the tears away on Taehyung's cheek, he ask," what's wrong baby bear? Is something bothering you?" Taehyung nodded, hiccuping and he answered,"y-yes.. the bad thoughts are back hyungie.. taetae wants to die.. V said that taetae should've die earlier, in the accident.." Jin felt terrible for his brother. He didn't like what that V thing said to his brother. "Can TaeTae tell hyungie about V? Hyungie wanted to know him more. And about what he said, try to shrugged it off. Also, hyungie want Taetae to eat more. Can TaeTae please do it for hyungie ?" Jin ask Taehyung softly. Taehyung hesitantly nodded and told Jin everything about V.

Taehyung hastily went closer to Jin and sit on his lap. Wrapping his arms loosely on Jin's neck. Jin smiled at Taehyung clingy behaviour. He wonders why did he said that Taehyung is very clingy yet he really love this behaviour. Taehyung started to tell Jin and at some point, everyone were in Taehyung's room to hear his story. Namjoon asked everyone to come even if they were sleeping which is Yoongi obviously.  Jin rubbing Taehyung's back soothingly when told them about his problems.

They felt terrible for Taehyung. They wanted to help him. After Taehyung finish telling them, he fell into slumber, with his head leans against Jin's chest. Jin cautiously stood up from the floor, afraid that Taehyung would wake up. He tucked Taehyung softly on his bed. He kissed his forehead and brushed his bangs. Jin smile slightly with Taehyung's cuteness. "How can you be so cute even when you was sleeping?" Jin whispers to the sleeping figure. He stood up and went to the door. Looked at Taehyung again and went to his room to sleep.