Chapter 32

"I don't know if my other brother would agree to this. You know how important Taehyung for us." Jin was talking with his co-worker, Dr. Choi. "I know but it's dangerous for him and your family if he still in this condition. He need to be treated." Dr. Choi try to convince Jin to send Taehyung to mental institution for his suicidal behaviour. It's not like Jin doesn't want Taehyung to get better but he just didn't have a heart to send Taehyung there. "It's okay. Take your time. Don't need to rush. I'm gonna go know. You should visit your brother now." Dr. Choi smiles as he walks away. "Who is Jin? Is he the doctor who took care of me,mummy?" 'That's Taehyung's voice. Why did he asked who am i? Whom did he call mummy?' Jin thought as he overheard Taehyung's conversation with someone. He slowly peeks inside the room and saw Taehyung and his girlfriend or soon-to-be wife in the room. Maybe Taehyung is still in little space. That's why he called Miyoung mummy.

"Hi Tae!! How is my baby feeling?" Jin went to ask Taehyung condition with bright smile on his face. Taehyung just look at him,weirdly. He turns to Miyoung but she seems so shock about something. "Hey love, what's wrong?" Jin shook Miyoung shoulders a little. "TaeTae, do you really don't know who Jin is? He's your brother. Try to remember." Miyoung stated with her eyes glued at Taehyung. Jin seems can't understand this situation. "What do you mean? Miyoung just answer me please." Miyoung averts her eyes to Jin's and said,"he doesn't remember you." Jin's eyes went wide. "What?! Are you being serious?!" Then he heard giggles. It was Taehyung's. "TaeTae wash pwaying mummy. Don't too shook hyungie." Miyoung started to laugh along. "Gosh Tae. You almost had me a heart attack." Miyoung and Jin said while holding their chest, where the heart is located. "Why did you call me 'mummy'?" Taehyung shyly looks down and play with his fingers. "TaeTae wan's Miyoung noona be TaeTae's mummy. Can please?" Taehyung look at Miyoung with puppy eyes. Miyoung smile fondly. "You don't have to ask,Tae."

A few days later, Taehyung was discharged. A lot of drama had happened. Yoongi ran through the door as Jin told him that Taehyung had woken up. "Let's play,Tae. You had promised hyung." Yoongi said. He dragged Blank Tae all the way to TaeTae's playroom. "But hyungie Tae ish sweepy.." TaeTae said while rubbing his eyes. "Fine then. Let's sleep in your room." Yoongi said while grinning widely. He opened the Little's room and plopped on the bed. Yoongi pat his tummy. TaeTae stares blankly. "Sleep on hyung's tummy." He just nodded and paddling towards Yoongi. He jumps on the bed and put his head on Yoongi's tummy. "Night night hyungie..." Taehyung mumbles. Yoongi strokes his brown locks to lullaby his baby to sleep. "Goodnight baby prince. Have a nice dream sweet pie."