Chapter 8

[edited]

No one's POV

Taehyung has been discharged from the hospital and on his way home with his brothers. Silence engulfed them when they arrived at their house. Taehyung just simply went upstairs to his room ignoring his brothers. "What should we do now? I don't think that he will forgive us easily." Hoseok speak to break the silence. They just shrugged their shoulder and try to think ways to get their brother trust again. "I'm just gonna cook dinner for us. We haven't eaten yet." Jin said while walking towards the kitchen.

-time skip-

It's dinner time and they waited for Taehyung to come downstairs to eat with them. Hoseok decided to call him. He went upstairs and knocked on Taehyung's room. "Tae? Lets eat. You haven't eat yet when we came home from the hospital." He got no reply. He started to lose patience and tried to open the room door. But it was locked. "Taehyung? Open the door or things won't be nice if I open it myself."  The door open after a while and Taehyung just walked past him to the dining table.

"Tae? How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Jin asked. Taehyung just ate silently. He just shrugged it off because he know Taehyung is still angry with them for ignoring him. Karma. They just ate their dinner in silence. After a few minutes, Taehyung stood up and walk to the sink. "Have you finish already? You ate too little portion for dinner tonight. You should eat more to become better." Jimin said but get ignored by Taehyung. He just sighed and continue eating. Namjoon tap his shoulder and saying that they should try later. He just smile.

Taehyung's POV

I actually feel bad ignoring them but I'm angry with them for ignoring me. Right now I'm in my room doing nothing. Usually at this time we're doing some stuff like playing video games and watching movies. I feel bored right now. Should I went out?

Jin's POV

When we finish our dinner, I plopped on the couch while the other already went to their respective room. Then I saw Tae going to the front door. "Where are you going Tae? Its late already and you have school tomorrow." He looked at me for a while then speak," I'm going out hyung. Don't worry. I won't be long. You should go to sleep." He show a small smile. I then nodded and told him to be careful. He just nodded and went out.

No one's POV

Taehyung was walking silently to his destination. He humming song that his brothers love. BTS Hold me tight. He always listen to the song when they were on car. He felt happy at some type of way. Maybe Jin did worry about him. He smile slightly when he saw his parents grave. He went on his knees and smile. "Mummy, daddy. Sorry it's been a while since I visit you guys. How you guys been?"

-time skip-

He had been talking to his parents when he check the time its already past 12. He gasped and quickly bowed to his parents grave and went home. He was met with his brother Jin sleeping on the couch. He went to him and gently shake his shoulder to wake him. "Hmm.. Oh Tae. Did you just came home? What's time now?" Taehyung just smile and told him that its nearly 1am. Jin frowned and told him," You promise hyung that you won't come home late. You broke your promise so tonight you have to sleep with me. Let's go." "B-But hyung-" Jin shush him and pull him into his room. Taehyung just feel like he wanted to rebel but he can't. Something was holding him back. He just silently stare at his brother who is preparing to sleep. He sighed. Maybe he shouldn't be mad too long. It's his nmistake after all. For fighting at school. He knows his brothers didn't like it. But no one can stop him.