Chapter 29

"No talking to TaeTae. Hyungie said V meanie." TaeTae said while covering his ears as he cries more. Jin who is fortunately walk in front of Taehyung's room, heard faint sobs inside of the room. He went inside and eavesdrop from where the sobs came from. And it leads to the closet. He open the closet door and he sees Taehyung curled up into ball and cries by himself. "Hey, baby. What's wrong? Who made you cry?" Jin pulled Taehyung's arms from his ears and try to pull him out of he closet but Taehyung kept on whining. "If you don't talk, how can hyungie help you? Hm?" Taehyung cries turn into sniffles as he slowly advert his eyes to Jin's. "Yoonie took teddy. TaeTae bwuee." After he finished his words, he continues to cry. Jin sigh. "Tae, let's go to bed. Maybe you missed your nap." Jin tries again to pull Taehyung out from the closet. He whines and shook his head. "No teddy, no shweep. TaeTae scare monshter."

Jin smiles at Taehyung's baby talk. He continues with the baby talk. "Should we takey Yoonie teddy? If he don't give hyungie will hit him." Taehyung widen his eyes. "No hit Yoonie. Will bwuee like TaeTae." Taehyung pouted and slowly went out of the closet. Jin felt relieved that he finally went out from it. If he don't, he might ended up sleeping inside it and catch cold. "Yoonie where? TaeTae wan teddy." Taehyung asked as he wipe his tears away, wanted to show that he's a big boy. Jin use his pointing finger, showing downstairs. "Can hyungie come with TaeTae? Ish scared.." he asked, slowly holding Jin's hand. "Of course honey bear. Let's go downstairs."

As they arrived downstairs, Taehyung immediately stop his tracks. "What's wrong? Baby?" Taehyung slowly went behind Jin and mumbled 'scare'. It made Jin laugh with his window-wiper voice. "Yoongs, someone want to talk with you but he's scared of you." Jin said while slowly went closer to Yoongi who is munching some chips. "What did he want? If he wanted his teddy, sorry not sorry. I won't give it to him." Yoongi said with his blank face, his eyes stick to the TV.

Jin try reassures Taehyung to ask Yoongi about his teddy. "Yoonie, TaeTae wan teddy. Pwease?" Taehyung ask, looking up to Yoongi with his puppy eyes. He added the magic word that his Kookie always told him to say if he wanted something. "And why did you wanted them? You're a big boy don't you?" Yoongi still states blankly, still looking at the TV. 'Please don't look at me like that. I might gonna kiss your cute face. I need to stay upset to you.' Yoongi pleadings in his mind as he spare a glance at Taehyung's face. Taehyung shook his head. "TaeTae no big boy. Wan teddy.. Monshter.." Taehyung at the verge of crying as his Yoonie shook his head, signing that he won't give teddy back.

Taehyung pouted and instantly run upstairs to cry. Jin sigh for the nth times. "If I don't listen to Tae's plead to not hit you, you won't be safe until right now. Young man, go comfort your little brother now." Jin sternly ushers Yoongi to comfort Taehyung. Yoongi's turn to sigh. "Okay okay.. I know you will say I better go now or you will kick my butt." Yoongi bluntly said and picks all the teddies, carrying them to Taehyung's room.