Chapter 34

The whole day Taehyung refused to talk with Miyoung. She started to feel slightly uneasy. What did she do wrong? She decided to ask about it after dinner. She walks towards Taehyung who was too immerse in watching the tv. She sit beside him and ask, "Tae, what's wrong? You didn't talk with mummy today." Taehyung slowly looks down and play with his sweater paw. "Did mummy do wrong? Did anything mummy said bothers you?" She asked again. This time he nodded and speaks, "M-mummy said sent TaeTae to m-mental i-institution.." His eyes started to fill with tears.

He scoots away from Miyoung, scared that she might hurts him. But he was pulled against her, for a hug. He started to cry in Miyoung's arms. She strokes his brown locks slowly. "Mummy will never send you there.. I will talk to your hyungs first.. and they probably won't agree to it.." Namjoon who just came home from work, went to check on them. "What happen? Is he okay?" He ask with concerns. She hums and continue to stroke his hair. "He's not feeling well. A little upset. Don't worry Joonie." Namjoon nodded and excuse himself to his bedroom.

After a few minutes, Taehyung's cry turns into sniffles. "Do you want to go to bed? We could cuddle there." Miyoung asked, slowly pushing Taehyung from her, to see his face. Taehyung wipe his tears with the back of his hand and nodded. Miyoung smile and slowly took Taehyung's hand and lead him to her shared bedroom with Jin. As they arrived to the said room, Taehyung plopped down on the bed and sighed. "TaeTae miss hyungie.." Miyoung who was getting ready to go to bed smiles softly and said, "How about we video call your hyung?" Taehyung's eyes lit up and he nodded quickly.

"Wait here, mummy go get mummy's phone." Taehyung nodded and stay seat on the bed. After Miyoung get her phone, both of them leans against the headboard and call Jin. After a while, Jin's face popped up in the screen. "Hello my cute and adorable petal, also my beautiful wife.." Jin greets them with nicknames. "Hewwo hyungiee.. TaeTae mish hyungie.." Taehyung replied and shows his pouted lips. Jin gasped. "How much do you miss hyungie?" Jin decided to play along, Miyoung also joined them. "Show hyungie how much you miss him, Tae.." Miyoung convinces Taehyung. "TaeTae mish hyungie this much.." Taehyung open his arms wide, showing how much he misses Jin. Miyoung and Jin smiles lovingly, watching Taehyung's cute actions.

"Alright then, since TaeTae miss hyung that much, hyung will come home tomorrow. And also presents awaits for you!" Taehyung giggles at thought of getting presents. After a few minutes of video chatting, Taehyung's eyes started to drop while listening to boring conversation between Miyoung and Jin. Silently, he fell asleep in Miyoung's arms. Noticing Taehyung is too quite, Miyoung look at Taehyung and found out that he already fast asleep. "He must tired. He had fever this morning. But, he's getting better." Miyoung told Jin, smiles assuring that everything is okay. Jin just nodded and continue to tell Miyoung how he was doing in the other side of Seoul. "Honey, I think its already late and you must be tired working so we'll continue this when you came home okay? And I had something to talk. About Tae." Miyoung said while bidding goodbye to Jin. "Okay, I will come home as soon as I can. Sleep tight darling." With that, they hung up. Miyoung look over sleeping Taehyung. She hugs him closer to her and went to sleep.