Chapter 6

[edited]

No one's POV

After Jin finish telling the others about his plan and the others agrees to it, he rushed to the school. Then he saw bruised Taehyung. He felt wanted to hug and ask him what's wrong but stop himself from doing it and ignore him. Taehyung look up to his brothers but when his brother adverted his eyes away and ignore him, he look back to the floor. His two other brother also ignore him. 'Maybe they really hate me for killing mummy and daddy. I should've give up from before. I should have die. But maybe Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung still love me. I should not give up. But it wasn't my fault, it's his fault who punched Jaemin.' He thought to himself. The principal call Taehyung and Jin inside the room. Taehyung still looking at the floor, didn't dare to look at his brother face.

-time skip-

After Jin finish discussing with the principal, they decided to give Taehyung detention for a week. And they are on their way home and Jin still didn't look at Taehyung. And so is Taehyung. But deep inside he wanted to ask him what did they have done to him that he punch Jaemin. Neither of them wanted to talk about it. When they arrive home, it's the only time that they start to talk. And Jin started, "Go to your room. You're grounded. Left your phone on the table. Go now. I don't want to see your face. You're embarrassing me, Taehyung." Jin blurted. Taehyung look up and tried to say something but stopped by Jin. "Just go. I don't want to hear anything from you." Taehyung stood up and left his phone on table obediently and head upstairs and soon cry to himself. 'Jin hyung really hated me. I should've die earlier. In that excident. I should go with mummy and daddy. The hyungs don't love me.' Taehyung thought to himself and tried to stop his tears but failed. Little did he know that Jin was outside of his room and heard his crying.

Jin's POV

I honestly feel bad about grounded him but I should give him lesson over his mistake and it's not that bad to grounded him. I tried to relax but I still feel guilty doing it. I feel like it wasn't his fault. Honestly, me and the others always support him whenever he get insult or anything but this time it's just too much.

No one's POV

Taehyung had been crying to himself for a while now. He didn't dare to talk to his hyung, to ask if they still love him or not. He then stood up from his bed and slowly walk towards the table that has he and his brothers pictures. He pick it and smash it on the floor. He look at the scattered pictures. He pick the scattered glass and thought to himself. 'Should I cut myself? It's been a while since the last time I cut myself.'

Yoongi's POV

I had been thinking about ignoring Taehyung. But Jin hyung said that we're doing this to give him some lesson. I wanted to do it but I feel like he did nothing wrong. Maybe I shouldn't do it. I should talk to Jin hyung. Then my phone vibrated. The caller is Jin hyung.

Yoongi: Hello, hyung?

Jin: Y-Yoongi..

Yoongi: What's wrong? Is everything alright?

Jin: T-Tae.. H-He..*sobs*

Yoongi: Hyung? Hyung? He what? Tell me hyung!

Call ended.

Why did Jin hyung cry? Maybe Taehyung.. No no. He will never cut himself. He already promised us not to cut himself. But what if he really did it? Oh god.. Please don't let it happen.