Chapter 10

[edited]

"You actually look good in red, killer." Jaemin said. He couldn't stop disturbing Taehyung. He laughed at him and soon the classmates also join him. "What did you want from me?!" Taehyung said while trying not to cry in front of them or they will call him crybaby. Something was holding him back from just went towards Jaemin and punched him straight in the nose. "I want you to get out of this class. I hate seeing your face. It's disgust me." Half of Taehyung felt anger but another half was so broken hearings those words. "Fine then if you want that." Taehyung ran out of the class and went out of school. Soon his tears begin to stroll down his cheeks. 'Why did they hated me? What have I done? ' He thought to himself. People around him looked at him with weird faces. He was drenched wet but it's not raining and his white shirt were red. People might thought he is one of serial killer. Well he did. Taehyung thought to himself.

He decided to go to his parents grave and bawl his eyes out. He wanted to tell someone about it but he had no one. He didn't want to be a burden to his brothers since they took care of him since their parents died. So the only option was going to his parents grave. When he arrived there, he looked at his parents grave with sad smile. He have to keep smiling so that his mum and dad wouldn't be upset.

"Hi mummy, daddy. How are you? I know that you guys also will hate me because I am crying like a girl. I'm weak. I can't fight. I know that. It's okay. Everyone also hated me. B-But-" He was crying uncontrollably and he was breathing heavily. After hours of crying at the grave, he fall asleep on his parents grave. His pink cheeks was drenched with dry tears and he has runny nose.
He was totally forgot about telling his brothers where he was.

{Lunch time}

Taehyung's brothers was in nearly crying state right now. They couldn't find Taehyung in the school. They have searched him everywhere.

~flashback~

Jimin and Jungkook decided to slowly approach Taehyung because they thought that he is still upset with them and he is having grudge on them. They peek inside his classroom. But there is no sign of their baby brother. They have this bad feeling about something bad had happened to him. Then they asked one of his classmate and they were shocked. He told them that Jaemin insults Taehyung and he ran out of school just like that. 'Their brother was bullied but they didn't noticed it. What a bad brothers are they.'

~end of flashback~

Jimin and Jungkook were blaming themselves for not noticing their brother was bullied. They felt scared about what to tell Jin about Taehyung. And they still didn't find him anywhere. They have already called him but he didn't answer his phone.

-time skip-

It was already end of school day. Normally they will be happy but Jimin and Jungkook wasn't happy at all. They doesn't want to go home. Taehyung hasn't come back. They don't know what should they do. Then they saw Jin's car arrived. They slowly climbed the car and close the door. "Where is TaeTae? Does he have extra class?" Jin turned around to see them. Their face were pale. Jin asked them whats wrong. And Jungkook answered, "Ermm.. Hyung. Tae was not in school. We haven't meet him today."