Chapter 38

"I'm sorry Mr.Kim. We couldn't save your baby." With that Jin dropped in the hospital floor. "My baby.. is gone.." Miyoung said as she heard the doctor's word. Jin started to get furious. He get up from the floor and excused himself. He went over to Miyoung and kissed her forehead, saying sorry and he gonna teach Taehyung a lesson. "Don't hurt your brother please.." Miyoung said as Jin went out of her hospital room.

Jin drove with one thought in his head. He's going to send Taehyung to mental institution. He had enough of all this. He wants his old Taehyung back. As he arrived home, he went straight to Taehyung's room. He heard Taehyung's sob from the room. He opened and said, "Pack your bag. Now." With no emotions. He tried to act angry as he saw Taehyung's face which red due to crying too much and his tear stained cheeks. You know how soft is Jin if it comes to Little Tae. "G-Goin' where h-hyungie?" He asked as he bite back his sobs. "I'm gonna send you away from Miyoung and us. Now pack up." Taehyung shook his head indicating that he doesn't wanna go anywhere, away from his mummy and hyungs. "Don't w-wanna go.." Taehyung said, refused to pack up. Jin started to get frustrated. He packed Taehyung's things himself. "Who said I'm asking for your opinion? You're going where I'm gonna send you. This is what you get for hurting someone." Taehyung started to sobs continuously. "P-Please hyungie.. no w-wanna go anywhere.." Taehyung went to Jin who was packing his clothes and hug his legs, in hope that Jin would scoped him into his arms and tells him that his brother just wants to play joke on him for his punishment. But to his dismay, Jin just ignored him and keep on packing his bag. Jin on the other hand, try his best not to break into tears. He hate seeing his brother like this. He wanted to kiss his tears away and tells him that he's sorry for being a bad brother. Jimin who silently stay at the door, confused with Jin who was packing Taehyung's bag and Taehyung cry his heart out, pleading for Jin, not to send him away. "Hyung, where are you going to bring Tae?" Jimin gathered his courage to ask. Jin turned around and simply said that it's none of his business. Jimin furrowed his brow. "Why did you say that its none of my business? The boy that you're going to send him away is also my brother." Taehyung crawled over to Jimin in hope that he could help to stop Jin from sending him away. Jin just ignored those remark and went to Taehyung. He picked him up by his waist and went out of the room. Jimin stared sadly at Taehyung. He know he can't change Jin's mind. The others also can't change his mind. They can only hope for the best for their Taehyung.

As they were going downstairs, Taehyung started to wiggles and hit Jin's back, telling him to put him back on the floor. His crying started to get louder as Jin put him at passenger seat and buckled his belt.
"H-Hyungie pwease n-no send Taetae a-away.." he plead as Jin started to drove off. He continue sobbing at the back as Jin drive to the mental institution. Jin's phone started to ring continuously, he sees the caller were either his brothers or Miyoung. But he ignored them. As he pulled off in front the mental institution, Taehyung started to freak out. "N-no pwease h-hyungie.. no go t-there.. t-taetae ish sowwy.. no h-hurt mummy again.." Taehyung plead were shut off with Jin's glare. But his cries couldn't be stopped. Jin pulled Taehyung's hand and drag him into the building. He went over to the receptionist and told her that he wanted assigned Taehyung to the hospital. The nurse look at him, confused but gave him some paper to fill before they get Taehyung into one of the ward there. Taehyung had been pleading his hyung not to leave him there but got ignored. After Jin was done with filling the paper, two male nurses went over to them and grab Taehyung by the arms. Taehyung was thrashing around, pleading to be released. Wanted to go home with his hyung but they just drag him into one of the room there. Jin just stared at his brother getting dragged to the room with blank face. After they locked him inside the room, Jin started to cry. "Hyung is sorry Tae.. I had to.." Taehyung stared at the door closed in front of him. Did his hyung just disown him? Do they not love him anymore? His tears stopped as he continued staring at the door. Maybe V was right. They don't love him anymore.
_____________________________________
Hey guyss!! I almost cried while writing this chapter. It somehow felt so real. So what do you guys think about this story? Don't worry. Its not the end of this story yet. Hahahaha!! So I'm gonna post another chapter later but I can't promise when. Till we meet again. 👋🏻