Chapter 26

Both of them went upstairs to do their school projects. They just talk about random stuff while doing their works. Just then, they heard shuffling on the bed. Taehyung woke up from his slumber. "Hmm.. hyungie.." Taehyung mumbles while rubbing his sleepy eyes with his fist. "Yes baby Tae? What's wrong?" Jungkook scoot closer to the bed. "Where are we? This ish not TaeTae bed.." he answered with scared tone. "Ah, you slip deeper.. baby~ we're at Yugyeom's house. You're on his bed." Jungkook answers while rubbing circles on Taehyung's back. Taehyung tilt his head in confusion.

"Hi baby Tae!! I'm Yugyeom. Your brother's friend. You can just call me Gyeomie." Yugyeom try to lighten up Taehyung's mood. Taehyung startled a bit. He jump on Jungkook's lap and hug his back. Showing that he is scared. He whines on Jungkook's shoulder. "Urmm.. He's shy.. Hahaha.." Jungkook said awkwardly. Yugyeom smiles. "It's okay. I understand." Taehyung look over his shoulder. "Gyeomie? Can TaeTae pway with you?" He asked Yugyeom with puppy eyes. "Of course we can play. But its already late now and you hyungie already called to pick you guys up. How about tomorrow?" Taehyung pouted but nodded cutely.

"Bye bye Gyeomie. TaeTae will mish you." Taehyung bid his goodbye cutely. "Bye TaeTae. Jungkook remember about the rules." Jungkook nodded. After they get home, Taehyung went to his room. "Hyung, Yugyeom told me about little space. And he said that we need to set Taehyung on some rules." Jin was confused. "Why should we? He's obedient enough for us to take care of him." Jungkook sigh. "That's why I asked you hyung. Just to make him disciplined himself." "What rules do you think that we should make him follow?" Jungkook think for a while. "How about this?" Jungkook went to list down some rules.

TaeTae's Rules

1. Always follow hyungies rules.
2. Tell hyungies when you feel like slipping into little space.
3. Don't shout at people.
4. Don't show tantrum on public.
5. If you don't follow any rules, you will get punish.

Punishment

1. Get time out.
2. Sleep alone.
*Any other rules*

Jin nodded while reading the rules. "Aren't we're being to harsh? It just that he's not five?" Jin try to not laugh at the rules but he fails. "Aishh.. hyung. I'm being serious right now. And you're laughing right now." Jin wipes his imaginary tears. "Okay.. I'm sorry. Do you want to try tell him the rules?" Jungkook nodded. "Try then"