Chapter 25

Jaemin stopped his action and stare at Taehyung in confusion. "What did you just say faggot?!" He said tightening his hold. "Are you deaf? I said get away from me!" Taehyung said while pushing Jaemin harshly. Taehyung march forwards to punch Jaemin. Just then he heard his brother's voice. "Tae! What are you doing?!" He heard Jungkook shouted at him. He drop his fist and released his hold on Jaemin's shirt. He slips back into little space. "H-hyungie.." Taehyung whispers slowly and started to cry. He dropped on the floor. Jungkook immediately ran towards Taehyung and hugs him. "Shhh.. it's okay.. tell hyungie... what happen?" Jungkook whispers to him and rubbing circles on his back. Jaemin and his gang already ran away since Yugyeom, Jungkook's best friend shoos them away.

Yugyeom sits on the floor with them. Jungkook whispers 'thank you' to him and he replied with a smile. Taehyung hold on Jungkook's shirt tightens, as a sign that he wanted attention. "What's wrong my baby? Did he hurt TaeTae again?" Jungkook said while softly stroke Taehyung brown locks. He felt Taehyung nodded his head and his cry turn into sniffles. He sigh. He stood up with Taehyung in his arms. He noticed that Taehyung in his little space. "Hyungie.. Home.." Taehyung whispers. "Sorry Taetae.. Today Jin hyung can't fetch us. He had some works to do and it's important. Also, hyungie had some school projects to do with Yugyeom. We need to stay at school. Could you wait?" Jungkook explains to Taehyung with worry tone. He's afraid that Taehyung will show his tantrum.

Just then,Yugyeom step in. "Erm.. how about we do the school projects at my house? My parents wouldn't mind. Also, didn't little Tae seems sleepy?" He said while pinching Taehyung's cheeks who started to fall asleep on his brother's shoulder. "Really? You wouldn't mind?" Jungkook asked, slightly feeling guilty that he might be a burden. Yugyeom just nodded and hand his hands to carry Jungkook and Taehyung's backpack. They arrived at Yugyeom's house after about 20 minutes walking. Luckily Taehyung didn't wake up and still fast asleep. "Just go upstairs and tucked him in my bed. The one at the end of the hallway. I'll prepare something for us to drink." Yugyeom said as he walked towards the kitchen. Jungkook just nodded and went to Yugyeom's room. He tucked Taehyung and went downstairs again. "Thank you for letting my brother stay. I hope we're not a burden." Jungkook said while sipping his drink that Yugyeom put in front of him. "No, you're not a burden. You're my best friend a.k.a my brother. So, your baby Tae is also my brother. " Yugyeom reply with all smiley. "Ah, I wanted to ask you something? Did Taehyung always slips into little space? When did he suffer this?" Yugyeom added.

Jungkook stiffened. "You know about this little space thing? Well, these days he often slips into little space. Urmm.. he suffers this when my parents passed away. What's wrong?" Yugyeom just shook his head. "Nothing. I know this little space thing when I'm on a random website. Did you make him follow any rules? You know that they need a little extra care so who's his caregiver?" Jungkook shrugged. "No, we didn't make him follow any rules. Should we? I think my brothers and I are his caregiver." Yugyeom went to the sink to wash the cups. "Well, from what I've searched, caregiver usually give their little some rules for them to follow. And if they don't follow it, they get punished." Jungkook raised his brow. "I'll just ask my brothers first. Maybe they would agree to this." Yugyeom just nodded and smile. "Let's start our school project shall we?"