[ending 2: part 1]

[ending 2: part 1]

[Jimin]

"So, I'm going to be doing your surgery today," smiled Mrs. Chang as she walked into the room with a bright, confident aura, "The man who I wanted to do your surgery, unfortunately couldn't make it, but I'm just as good,"

I nodded with a grateful, relieved smile, not wanting anyone other than this doctor to do my surgery since she was the one who diagnosed us with this predicament. I was laying up in the bed and Jungkook was holding my hand tightly. I could sense his uneasiness since the second we woke up, but once he saw Mrs. Chang walk in with that reassuring look on her face, the fear within us seemed to calm ever so slightly. 

"You're going in, right?" Mrs. Chang directed towards Jungkook while putting on a face mask and ushering for some people to come in, "I know it can get a little bloody, but I'm sure you want to see your newborn children,"

Jungkook nodded frantically towards the female doctor who had kindly commanded nurses to come into the room and move me to the operating room so we could get started. Jungkook was by my left and Mrs. Chang was on my right while the nurses pushed the rolling bed in all sorts of directions, "So today, I'm going to try and get your little baby girl out, but there's also a chance that I won't be able to decipher which one is which, meaning that I'll have to deliver all of them, but that is the solution that I've come to if there are no more options left,"

I nodded as I laid flat on the rolling bed, grateful that she told me any more risks other than my children dying. We entered a room with the sign "OP: Operating Room" on top of the door. Jungkook never let go of my hand as I was rolled into the bright room.

I gulped as they began to prep me, rubbing the lower part of my stomach with some sort of liquid substance. I gulped anxiously, knowing the risk of this procedure. However, this is the only way all five of us can be together happily. The only way. Jungkook was looking down at me with that mint mask over his face and I smiled towards the beauty of the fat that puffed up under his eyes as he grinned from the adrenaline of the moment before our children were to be born.

"We're starting!" Exclaimed Mrs. Chang from the other side of the blue cloth that seemed to separate me from my lower half. The numbness I felt in my lower half was as if my body was asleep. It was like there were tiny little balls just squirming within my body. I looked up at Jungkook who seemed to be quite disturbed as he looked over the blue separating sheet, and I began to assume that the C-section had begun, although I didn't feel anything at all. I continued to stare at Jungkook's face in order to understand what was going on.

At first, he seemed extremely uncomfortable and angry with what was happening, but as I was listening to the gruesome noises that echoed throughout the brightly lit room, I could understand why. They were cutting my body open and popping things in order to release my girl from the cage that could potentially kill her and deprive her of the things she needed.

"Okay, it's just as I expected," Mrs. Chang said in a sort of muffled voice as she peered over the separating blue sheet to look at me, "I'm going to have to deliver all of them because if I don't there's an even larger possibility of me cutting the fetuses. Although they'll be early, they'll be alive. Do you hear me, Mr. Jeon?"

I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or not so I just nodded in response, "Okay, good. Go get some type O blood. I'm going to have to make a larger slit and there's most likely going to be blood loss," She ordered to one of the other nurses in a calm and collected voice as she turned back to the table where my body was laying in a numb state.