[47]

[47]

[Jimin]

[warning: this chapter contains rape]

As he released his semen into my butthole for the fourth time, one single tear slid down my cheek. His nasally groans sounded throughout the room and my eyes were still closed tightly, stars forming in the blackness from how tight I had shut them. Once I had prepared my heart for another round of this pain and nastiness, he pulled out of me and left me with a gaping emptiness inside that was oddly soothing.

"Omegas really are the best." The man breathed out and I heard a zipper zip as well as a belt buckle, "Thanks for the great time, you slut."

He quickly hurried out of the room as fast as his large, unfit body could.

But I just laid there. Quietly. Wallowing in the events that happened in the last four hours.

Why does it have to be me? Why?

Chill bumps formed on my skin because of the cold and the estrus inducers running through my veins.

So I laid there in the cold dark, wanting to cry but I felt to lonely to cry. Sort of like there's no one to hear my tears, so there's no use to shed them. My chest began to hurt unbelievably.

'You slut.'

The words were painful as they stabbed my in my heart every time they appeared in my head.

"I-I'm not a slut." I muttered lowly to myself, trying to heal my mental wounds, "I'm not a-a slut."

I held myself in my cold arms, looking for some type of comfort but I was clearly not able to give myself the warmth I was in need of. The sheets under me felt like rough sandpaper that scratched at my naked body, and the sound of moans from the other rooms were just loud cacophonous that screeched in my ears over and over and over and over and over and over and over—

The door creaked open and I held myself even tighter, my eyes closing and my jaw tightening.

Please don't. No more. Please.

"So, how was your first customer?" The man who had dropped me off here asked with a monotonous voice as he walked in with long steps, "Good?"

I couldn't answer due to my crazed trembling and hyperventilating.

He chuckled under his breath as he wrapped me with a fleece blanket before he came closer and closer to me on the bed, "That's exactly how your mom reacted the first time."

My teeth clattered since the blanket did nothing but rub against my skin roughly.

"M..." I seemed to get out that one consonant in between shivers and breaths. He picked me up like I was a football like how he did before he placed me in this horrid room.

"Yep, why'd you think your mom was acting so whack back there?" He asked rhetorically with an expression of amusement as we walked through the long, dreary hallway once more.

I didn't respond as I processed his words, "W.."

"When?"

I nodded weakly, my eyes getting heavier and heavier by the second.

He thought for a moment before responding, "Well around 22 years ago, it was when I had first started working here." 

We were now in the large sea of sweaty bodies and blaring music. As we walked by, people moved to
make way for us probably. But I was surprised that people weren't jumped on us because of my "arousing" and "offending" hormones due to those estrus inducers.

The man's fingertips on my bare skin sent burning flames across my body but my mind was too weak to even try to counter it. My body was completely limp in his arms as if I were unconscious but I could still faintly make out noises and open my eyes for a second. We entered the room that I was put in along with my mother and he threw me on the floor roughly, but the pain of my head slamming against the floor was nothing compared to the estrus inducers poisoning my mind and tricking my estrus.

I felt the familiar arms of my mother around me but I was too weak and frail to even open my eyes one last time. My eyelids felt like they were thousands and thousands of pounds, unable to even struggle against the weight. Mom held my powerless body in his arms, whispering sweet nothings in my ear and reassuring me that everything was going to be alright.

He seems to have snapped out of his insane mindset.

"You're next." The man stated simply but I could feel myself slipping away at a scary pace.

Soon enough, my mind was completely blank.

But I didn't know whether to be scared of how empty my mind was, or reassured?

[Jungkook]

A burning pain erupted in my stomach and my eyes jolted open, looking around my surroundings with a crazed panic. My arm was sore and I looked to my right to see that Lisa was peacefully sleeping, soft snores as her chest moved up and down.

The flames that danced on my skin burned relentlessly and I almost yelled out in pain, but held back since I wasn't alone. I slowly slid my arm out from under her slender neck and cringed at the pain that soared all over my body. I held my knees close to my chest and just silently dealt with pain like I've never experienced before. I clenched my teeth and held back groans.

"..fuck.." I grunted out through my gritted teeth.

My body tensed when the pain didn't falter but just continued to grow stronger and stronger.

Something's definitely wrong.

[author's notes]

Well I feel like it's been a while since I've actually written anything.

But I just started school and I've been pretty busy with homework and babysitting 😅

But I'm gonna try to update more.

Maybe even daily.

But don't hold that against me lol 😂

Anyways thank y'all so much for reading!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Have an amazing day! :)