[78]

[78]

[Jimin]

"Can I?" I asked with a pleading expression, my eyes wide and my bottom lip pursed out.

Jin looked at me with a cringing look, "Why don't you just talk to Taehyung? A little fight shouldn't hinder your love for each other,"

I was silent and just stared at the dark floor beneath me. Jungkook had left after giving me a considerable amount of comfort, saying that he needed to discuss something with someone but wouldn't go into context. I couldn't explain the situation to Jin either. I just couldn't. I wanted to, but looking into his eyes, I realized how awful I am to do something like that to someone so loyal and loving.

"Fine, I'll let you stay," he muttered with his arms crossed and my eyes sparkled gratefully, "But remember, I don't get an estrus anymore so I'm not gonna deal with yours,"

I nodded and jumped onto him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, "Thank you thank you thank you! I'll promise I'll talk to Taehyung tomorrow!"

"You better," Jin looked at me with a side glare before it turned into a small, sweet smile, "have you eaten yet?"

I shook my head, "Nope,"

He smiled and locked arms with me, ushering me inside so we could have a proper meal. The bell jingled once we entered his bar and memories flooded into my mind.

Memories of Tae and I.

And for some reason.. I wanted to cry.

[Jungkook]

I opened the door as slowly and quietly as I could, not wanting to alert anyone who was inside. I knew that if my mother - despite me being a 20 (almost 21) year old - saw me coming home without Lisa, I would no doubt have a four hour lecture.

But once I saw my mother's face when I opened the door, I immediately slammed it.

"Shit."

"I heard that, Jungkook." The front door's knob twisted and the door flew open, revealing my mother standing behind it with her arms crossed and her tapping foot, "Ask for forgiveness or Luna will scorn you,"

I rolled my eyes and walked past her, knocking shoulders with her, "Yeah, yeah,"

When her cold hand grabbed my upper arm, I sighed, knowing what was coming, "Where's Lalisa?"

I turned to face her, looking at her with boredom, "She went out with her friends,"

Her cold eyes looked at me and her nostrils angrily flared before she calmly grabbed my left shoulder with her right hand, "You smell like sin,"

I attempted to yank my shoulder from her grip but she wouldn't budge, "I bumped—"

"Don't you dare lie to your mother once again," she seethed with light brown eyes that held extreme displeasure, "I refuse to believe you'd allow yourself to be touched by one of them,"

I grabbed her hand and threw it off my shoulder, her eyes not leaving mine, "Who ever said I lied, you wench?"

"I don't care if you decide to mess around with someone," She scoffed and crossed her arms, looking up at me with contempt and she giggled with a crazed look in her eyes, "I couldn't care less!"

Then her faced was wiped clean of any amusement and she took a step closer to me, "But if you even look at a beta or - Luna forgive me - an omega? You will suffer,"

I shook my head, knowing her small threats would only be carried out by her fingernails, "Yeah sure, sorry. Can I go now?"

Her face was blank and she simply scoffed, "Yeah, go ahead, go."

I turned on my heel knowing that even if she was angry, she couldn't do much since I was the only heir for the business with her blood.

"If you're lying to me, Jungkook, I'll make sure you pay,"

I waved my hand at her comment, "Goodnight, mother,"

[Hoseok]

Looking at him and holding his hands tightly under dark sky was all I could ever ask for. I saw how much he loved me, I saw it in his eyes and how they sparkled with admiration. We had taken a walk in the park after the basketball game had ended, wanted to enjoy each other's presence for as long as we could.

"You know, you're the only one who truly makes me happy," I smiled and leaned forward, placing my forehead on his gently.

He chuckled and brought his right hand up to caress my cheek ever so slightly, "I wonder why we weren't just born in the same body, that would've been so much easier."

I leaned into his palm, yearning for his soft touch, "I love you, Yoongi."

Our fingers intertwined tighter and he gave me a small peck on my nose, quickly placing his forehead back on mine, "I love you too,"

Silence surrounded us besides a sporadic honking of angry drivers or the calm crickets that sang.

BZZT~ BZZT~ BZZT~

I jolted and my eyes widened, my fingers till locked with Yoongi's. He sighed and reached into his back pocket, pulling out his phone, "Hello?"

I couldn't hear who was on the other line but his back straightened and his face became blank with obedience, "Yes ma'am."

"Of course," He nodded curtly, "we'll be there shortly,"

He let his arm sag down to his side, his phone still in his left hand. I blinked, "Who was it?"

"It was Mrs. Jeon," he replied with a breath sigh, "She invited us for dinner,"

[author's notes]

I used this lemon thyme hand cream and now I have a rash on my finger. I hate having eczema.

 ^^^ hmm

^^^ hmm