[146]

[146]

[Jungkook]

"What are you so upset about, Jungkook?"
My despicable father asked with a genuine look of confusion, "It's not like he wanted to live anyways, your mother and I did him a favor,"

My eyes widened at his blatant ignorance mixed with a sickening amount of arrogance, "I can't believe I felt guilty for a piece of shit like you,"

He laughed loudly, "Well you're a living duplicate of this piece of shit,"

I shook my head and shook up abruptly, the metal chair behind me sliding across the room, "You know what, dad, you can rot here in this cell,"

The intercom buzzed, "Mr. Jeon, you guys still have ten minutes left,"

The intercom buzzed again and I scoffed, "I'm never spending time with this waste of space ever again,"

"Jungkook, wait!"

My neck snapped towards the piece of trash behind me, my hand on the doorknob. He looked at me with a pleading expression, one I've never seen before, "My lawyer said that they're going to put me on death row after re-examining my case," I could see pitiful tears forming in his eyes, "Please! Advocate for me! I don't wanna die!!"

I scoffed and opened the door, walking through it, "That's funny because that's probably what Hobi thought before you took his life from him,"

I slammed the door in his face and began walking out of the prison, sadness filling my heart from the loneliness that Hoseok's absence was causing me.

[Jimin]

My eyes slowly opened and began focusing on what was causing this warmth to surrounding me so lovingly. It was Jungkook. He was carrying me close to his chest, "Sorry, babe, I didn't mean to wake you,"

I smiled and just snuggled deeper into the warmth of his chest, not responding since he already knew how I was feeling. Sleepy and happy, "Did you talk to your dad?"

He opened the door to our room with his foot and walked towards the bed, slowly placing my dead-weight body on the bed which I sunk into very slowly. Jungkook laid next to me, pulling me into his chest and allowing me to use his arm as a pillow.

"I did,"

"What'd you guys talk about?" I murmured sleepily into the air between us, my hands instinctively wrapping around the baby bump that was growing on my stomach.

"I'm never seeing that man ever again, Jimin. Can we stop talking about it?"

I lifted my head to look at his resting face clearly, "What? 'That man'? Jungkook, he is your father, your family, you can't just—"

"That garbage is not my family," he pulled away and looked at me with stern eyes, before they turned into ones that held love as they averted to the lump in my stomach, "You guys are my family now,"

I nodded, "Okay, well, we have the ultrasound appointment tomorrow so don't forget, okay?"

He nodded and placed a soft kiss on my forehead before pulling me closer once more and falling into a slight slumber.

If you don't want to tell me, that's okay. As long as you're okay, I'm fine.

[Yoongi]

I stared at the man who held his stomach protectively as he slept soundlessly on the couch that was parallel from mine.

Daehwi was nothing but a nuisance.

All he did was barge into my life and wreck it all, although there wasn't much more to wreck.

Less than a minute. That's all it'd take. Maybe even forty five seconds. Hoseok could never even hold his breath for twenty seconds before passing out. It wouldn't take but just a few minutes to dispose of the body too. He's just so helpless and vulnerable. If I just dumped him in the river, since he's an omega, they wouldn't even question it. Omega suicides are not rare in this community. Especially if they're pregnant.

Just less than a minute. That's all it'd take. Just less—

"What are you thinking about while staring at me so intently, Yoongi?" The omega murmured with closed eyes, his whole body not moving even a bit as he engaged conversation.

"Nothing. How did you even know I was looking at you?"

His long lashes fluttered open, "An omega always knows when they're eyes on them. Even in slumber."

I didn't question it since I had no actual omega experience before, except my grandmother, but she was basically an alpha with the way she was raised and acted.

"What time is the appointment?" I asked as I stood from my black love seat, going into the kitchen to get the both of us a bottle of water since I knew we had to get going. He looked at the black watch that was on his wrist and stood, revealing his large stomach.

"In thirty minutes,"

The past few weeks have been a growth period for Daehwi and.. my baby. His stomach was enlarging greatly in such a short amount of time.

I gestured for him to follow me and we jumped into one of my black cars, driving off of my property, through the gates, and onto the street which was filled with cars.

"You were thinking about killing me, weren't you?"

I pretended to be unaware of what he was saying and continued driving, looking over my shoulder as I crossed into the next line, "What are you talking about?"

I made the usual route to our baby doctor and continued to drive as well as anxiously wait for his answer, "I could feel it. The blood thirst from your glare as I was sleeping. It was what woke me up."

His hands were sitting in his lap and I made a left turn onto the intersection, the baby doctor just three more blocks away.

"You want to kill me, don't you? Don't lie either, I won't take offense,"

I scoffed at the last part and decided to play along, "I want to shove your body into a big grinder of some sort so both you and that baby die,"

[author's notes]

Okay, I know that last line was a bit much, but I just didn't know how to portray Yoongi's hatred for Daehwi. With all of that horrid stuff that he had to go through, of course he's gonna come out a little twisted.