[45]

[45]

[Jimin]

I held two sobbing bodies in my arm. My mother and that woman's small daughter. My mom held onto my shirt, holding onto me with all of his life-force in crazed fear. The little girl didn't really have any other option since I was the only one in this room who wasn't hysterically crying or hysterically laughing. Her black hair stuck onto her face and became damp from her salty tears.

At first, she would pound on my chest angrily because I wouldn't let her save her mother, but as her tears damped the concrete flooring, she seemed to understand that she was powerless in this situation. My limbs trembled and shook every time I heart a thud or a shout. I'm on my own. It's scary, but it's the truth. I can't rely on anyone in this room.

The only opening was that door that was right in front of me, but if what that man said about people wanting a "taste" of omega, I'll be devoured. Killed even. There's no windows. There's no vent. There's no secret exit.

There's no escape.

My breath hitches but I had to keep my cool because if I don't, who will?

"What do I do..?" I mutter to myself, finding no resolution, "What do I do..?"

The little girl had stopped her sobbing and I looked down to see that she was.. sleeping. Sleeping soundly. Even though there was loud music that was muffled only a little by these concrete walls, even though my mother was crying like he had lost a limb, even though that man who had lost his mind wouldn't stop chanting spells to make the tooth fairy appear..

She fell asleep.

I can't. I just can't. There's no possible way to get out. No exit. Nothing.

'Hello?' I asked, trying to mind link anyone, anyone. 'Hello?'

No response.

Tears formed in my eyes and I tried to hold them back, I did. But I couldn't. They silently fell into my pathetic lap, little damp dots appearing on my pants from the wet droplets. I bit my lip since my both of my hands were currently occupied. My lips trembled but I wouldn't let myself make a sound. Not even a peep.

How long has it been?

Thirty minutes? An hour? Days?

My mind began to run to dark places. If I couldn't reach anyone with my mind link, not only am I gonna become some sex toy for lustful betas and alphas, but so is this little girl. Whimpers sounded from my clogged throat subconsciously and I repressed it by bitting my lip harder and harder until I could taste something slightly metallic.

I shut my eyes hard and tears fell profusely.

"J-Just close your eyes, ch-chim," I manage to croak between sobs as I recited my mother's words to myself, "Yo-You're gonna wake up, and everything's go-gonna be a big dream."

A loud creaking noise sounded and I jolted, waking up the girl and startling my mom. That man was holding the girl's mother by the arm and angrily threw her limp body right in front of us. At one glance, I could tell that the woman had taken quite the beating. She had a busted lip and bruises all over her body. The little girl instantly rushed to her mother, shaking her and constantly asking if she was okay, getting no reply in return. She was still as she laid on the cold, hard floor, but her labored breathing told us that she was alive and well.

He had an expression of irritation on his face and his eyes turned to mine, "You. Get up."

My voice was lodged in my throat but I did as told and stood, not wanting to end up like that woman. Screams began to emit from my mother at my sudden absence, but my eyes were locked on the building of a man. A smirk formed on his face and he chuckled, "Well, thank Luna that we actually have some trash that'll listen."

He grabbed my upper arm roughly and pulled out another syringe from his pocket, the same clear liquid in it.

I wanted to cry and fall to the floor and just submit to all of these tragic things and finally be at peace. But the screams and cries of that little girl told me that I couldn't. I just couldn't.

"This may hurt a bit," he stabbed the syringe into my upper arm and I screamed in agonizing pain.

It was a sharp pain that surged through my whole body even if the needle only went into my arm. Once he injected the liquid into me, it felt like a million little spiders were crawling through my veins and injecting a painful poison into me. My body began to burn and I screamed out.

I'm burning alive.

My skin was slowly rotting away in the most painful way possible. I could feel my skin just flaking off of my limbs and I began to screech.

"..s..stop... please.." I scratched at the man's hand that held my arm weakly, "..kill me.. but.. stop please.."

My brain seemed to melt and sink into stomach which another level of pain begun. I gagged but the man grabbed my cheeks and roughly turned my face towards him.

"Aww, please don't puke," he said in a gentle tone but his face was hard and angry, "I don't want to have to make that poor little girl lick it up clean."

I swallowed the heavy feeling in my stomach and somehow suppressed it.

He then smiled and nodded his head in approval, "Good boy."

He started to pull my limp and weak body out of the room but before I had completely exited the room, I saw the little girl's brown eyes staring into mine fearfully.

"..no.."

[author's notes]

Okay. Well.

Here's a funny story.

I got all of the gory details of Jimin's pain after the estrus inducers from my period cramps.

Haha. :/

Please send help. :,)

Dats me dog btw

Dats me dog btw