[12]

[12]

[Jimin]

The cacophonies of my pounding heart resonated throughout my whole body, the pulsation causing me to sweat uncontrollably. This was way too much for me to take in the span of two days.

Yeah, the first dinner, it was alright and maybe even a little amenable. It was okay since I was in a crowded area and my own pheromones and scents assimilated with the other higher ranked classes', which ensured that I wouldn't be found out as an omega.

But soon, I'm going to be in an ALPHA HOUSE with only a FEW PEOPLE in one room eating some fancy food.

My hands started to become clammy in the ride over here to Jungkook's hou— mansion. No... palace? Yeah, Jungkook's palace. Now, we were sitting right in front of the palatial building in Taehyung's seemingly comforting car, considering my violent flurry of emotions inside me.

There was a black gate that was detailed in the most intimidating way. Stone gargoyles with obscene expressions, black (and sharp) spears on top of the fence, and two large, intimidating men with vindictive expressions guarding the front gate. There's no way that such prestigious people can't tell a beta from an omega by their pheromones.

I gulped nervously.

I'm dead. I'm so done for. I love you mom and I'm sorry that I have to leave you like this. Tae, please give my condolences to the maid of this establishment because of the splattered blood everywh—

"You ready?" Tae asked from the driver's seat, probably noticing my apprehensiveness.

No. I'm not.

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be." I smiled falsely which Tae seemed to believe ignorantly.

"Great, but I have to tell you something really quick." He said, his expression turning serious and I nod in response, "I think it's best if you just try to hide... the fact that.."

"That I'm an omega?" I finished his sentence with an half smile.

He nodded apologetically, "Yeah.. I don't know how alphas react to an omega honestly.. I've never even seen the two classes interact before actually."

I nodded understandingly, "Yeah, I think that's best too."

We smiled at each other brightly and exited the car, Taehyung locking it and putting his key in his pocket. Then a beta with dark, chocolatey skin in a black suit came up to us, "You sirs must be Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, am I correct?"

Tae confidently and kindly responded back to him with a firm yes.

The dark man led us into the household, opening the gates and fluently conducting the other suit wearing people like a symphony. Once my right foot stepped through the front door, a smell— a beautiful smell wafted through my nostrils. It was that same sexy and powerful smell from last night.

But this time, it was all around me. It covered my whole body with a warm and comforting envelope as if I was an embryo. It hit my body so hard that my breath hitched in my throat. I began to crave the owner of this wonderful aroma, but I kept my calm and serenity, not wanting to embarrass Tae and ruin his reputation. That's the last thing that I would ever want.