[19]

[19]

[Jimin]

"HELP!" I yelled, bursting through the door and slamming it behind me.

There was my mother, being pinned to the kitchen wall by a man who was a whole head taller than him. The large man stopped peppering my mother's pale neck with sloppy kisses to look at me and the ends of his lips turned upwards lustfully. He released my mother from the cage between his arms and approached me, stalking towards me like a predator would to its prey, "Help with what, sweetie?"

He was encroaching on my space, causing me to become extremely uncomfortable. He took a few strands of my black hair in his fingers and began to sensually caress my face, revealing the large tattoos that ran across his whole arm. I gulped and he chuckled softly under his breath, smelling my tangible fear, "Why don't we chase away what's bothering you?"

My mother then pushed him away from me roughly, a bored expression on his face, "Stop, that's my son."

The large, dark haired man who was just slightly pushed to the side looked at my mother with a look of hilarity as loud ruptures of laughter filled our house, "So what? You expect him to be any different than you? A little man-whore who can't stand two days without someone's dick up his ass?"

My mother was silent to his harsh words and instead, looked at the large man with commanding eyes, "Get out."

The man breathed through his nose, gesturing annoyance, "Fine, but I'll be back later."

The man lugged his body out of our house and slammed the door behind him. Mom sighed and threw his body onto our couch lazily, "Thank Luna. I was so fucking sick of that tiny dick bastard."

The pain hadn't subsided, so it was hard to keep my composure around that man, but now that he's gone, I can't any longer.

"Mom.." I crouched over and held my stomach with my arms, praying that this pain would leave my body.

He lifted his head worriedly and stood up, walking towards me slowly, "Jiminie?"

"I-I'm starting my estrus." I groaned painfully, falling to my knees, finally succumbing to the pain.

Mom stopped in his tracks and pivoted quickly, heading to the kitchen in a fast pace. He went through cabinets and drawers, throwing out the things behind his shoulder that seemed unimportant, "AHA!"

I looked at him with a pained expression, my side hitting the floor with a subtle "bang". Mom ran towards me, something wrapped tightly in layers of plastic wrap in his hand loosely. Over the noise of my pounding heart, I could faintly hear the ripping of the plastic wrap.

"...give... arm... now.." a faint voice commanded.

My senses were failing me, but I still seemed to raise up my arm impossibly. Soon the pain in my body began to subside in a slow manner, my tensed limbs began to relax, and my breath became normal. I opened my eyes to see stars, but I blinked them away and saw my mother smiling down at me, "You alright?"

I nodded weakly and attempted to push myself off of the floor, only to fall back down on my butt, "Shit."

"Language." Mom grabbed my arm and wrapped it around his shoulder, helping me stand up and support me fully, despite his small body, "Here, I'll help."

I smiled at my beautiful mother, "Thanks."

He brought me to my room and laid me on my bed gently, making sure that I was tucked in tightly and warm. When everything was situated, he took a seat on the edge of my bed.

"The estrus injection is gonna wear off in about five to six hours, so you might as well get your rest," he bent down and moved my hair from my forehead with his hand, kissing it lovingly while caressing my scalp.

He stood and was about to exit the room, "Wait!"

Mom had already opened the door to leave but he stopped abruptly, "Yes, Jiminie?"