[34]

[34]

[Jimin]

HOLY LUNA.

The strong, taste of cinnamon burn my throat, leaving a buzzing aftertaste. I placed down the shot glass on the bar, my head hot and my sight blurry.

"Was that your first aftershock, Jimin?" Jin asked me, waving his large hand in front of my face to catch my attention.

I nodded, "It was my second drink."

I coughed loudly and Tae began to rub the small of my back rhythmically, small chuckles erupting from within his mouth.

"You're kidding, you've only had one other drink before you tried an aftershock?" Joon voiced out, a look of surprise on his face, clearly shocked at my first experience choice, "An aftershock? As your second drink?"

I hiccuped and water droplets formed in the corners of my eyes, "Holy shit. So that's why it's called an aftershock."

The thick syrupy concoction seriously fucked me up. I can't even see straight right now. There was a small buzzing noise ringing in my brain slightly.

Holy fu-fuck. Wait.. a-am I stuttering in my thoughts..?

"Jimin? Are you okay?" I turned my head slightly to see Taehyung staring at me worriedly, which I responded with a bright smile and slapped his shoulder playfully.

"Ye- *hiccup* I'm just.. peachy!" I leaned on his shoulder and laughed almost crazily.

"Holy shit, blah blah blah blah." Said Jin with a fascinated glint in his eyes.

I need to pee-pee.

I pushed myself up from Tae's shoulder and made my way to the small bathroom by limping slowly, "Chimmy? Where you goin?"

"Le powder room." I burped loudly right when the sentence left my lips but still continued my journey to the restroom.

I pushed open the door wildly and barged in to see Jungkook leaning on the sink with both of his arms supporting his weight. The bathroom was fairly clean with white walls, white sink, semi white walls, and a semi clean mirror. There were three stalls on the left side of the bathroom, three urinals on the right side, and one sink right beside the door. His eyes immediately met mine and I chuckled at the mesmerizing beauty of his face.

"Dayum, Daniel." I hiccuped once again and stumbled clumsily towards him, our magnetic attraction giving me no other choice.

I tripped over my legs and fell onto Jungkook, every inch of my body tingling from our accidental touch. My hands held onto his muscular shoulders for dear life, and our legs seemed to tangle together endlessly.

Whoa, this is-

BAAM!

Suddenly there was an unbelievable amount of pain on my backside and I had slowly slid down the grimy wall until my butt touched the floor.

"Fuck.." I rubbed the back of my head slowly with my right hand, the pain in my head getting stronger and stronger, "What the fuck is your problem!?"

Jungkook was huffing and puffing uncontrollably, his shoulders moving up and down at an abnormal rate, "Do.. Don't.."

"Don't what?" I asked, my sight starting to clear up because of his violent shove.