[35]

[35]

[Jimin]

"Here we are, chim." Taehyung informed as he pulled to a smooth stop, pulling my out of my daydream as well.

I looked outside of the window to indeed see that we were in front of my small and familiar house. People eyed Taehyung's nice car, probably questioning why something so nice would be down here in the slums. Why is he here with me? Why is someone so nice down here in the slums with someone like me..? I'm just some omega trash that doesn't even deserve-

"I love you."

I quickly turned towards Taehyung to see his purple bruise that sat beautifully on his cheekbone and his smile that accompanied it, "What?"

"I love you." He repeated lovingly, those three words sending chills up and down my spine, "I love you so much."

A blush formed all over my face and I could even feel my arms becoming warm (that could've been the alcohol but I'm blaming it on his words).

"I-I love you too." The words slipped off my tongue and I continued to just stare into his eyes filled with immense love.

I could see happiness blossom in his eyes, the little puffiness in his cheeks increase, and his eyes took the shape of a rainbow. Even his pheromones began to smell happy. Like chestnuts, "Alrighty, well.. you should go on ahead in your house and get a good night sleep."

I nodded, grinning like a complete idiot.

Man. I love this dude.

I grabbed his chin and kissed his bruised cheekbone softly, "Good night."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and exited the car, leaving Tae with a stunned expression. I just giggled and headed inside of my house, ready to drink some water and pass out, "I'm home!"

My mother was sitting on the couch, staring at the wall with a blank expression, his blonde hair shimmering in the moonlight, "Mom?"

He turned towards me and a small smile was shined my way, "Welcome home, J— What happened to your face?"

It was at this time that I had realized my fate. My fate of becoming some worthless omega that was basically a free prostitute or somebody's sex slave. Taehyung couldn't save me from my destiny, what I was meant to be.

"YOU'RE JUST A GOOD FOR NOTHING OMEGA! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN RIGHT TO FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

His harmful words repeated in my head over and over again.

I can see my fate right before me, in my mother. In a few years, I'm going to be pregnant with some random man's child and that child will end up just like me... Thinking these thoughts.. Realizing how worthless he is and always will b-

"Jimin, why are you crying?" Mom pushed himself from the couch, walking over to me to console me and wipe away my tears.

I shook my head, wanting to deny everything I am and forever will be.

"Jimin, you can talk to me." Mom held my hand tightly, leading me to sit down on the couch.

He looked at me with a worried look, his hand still squeezing mine reassuringly.

"Ho-How do you withstand ha-harsh words..?" My voice was shaky, breaking every chance it got.

Mom's eyes softened and a small, pitiful smile replaced his look of worry, "So this is what it's about."

"It hurts so much, m-mom.." I put a hand over my throbbing heart, "S-So much.."

"Yeah, it usually does," Mom nodded, adjusting himself to hold my hand with both of this, "Pain never truly goes away. It only stops hurting for just a little while until something comes around to rip off the healing scab."

My lashes stuck together in clumps, my lips quivering as the tears made wet tracks down my face and dripped from my wobbly chin, "I don't want to live a painful life like this, mom."

"You wanna know something, Jimin?" Mom asked, his voice light and reassuringly joyful, "I am strong because I know my weaknesses, I am a lover because I know hate, and I can laugh because I know sadness. Those people who spit ruthless words at you, have something within themselves that they hate so much or they're so insecure about."

His words moved mountains within me.

"At the end of the day, their words don't matter, no matter how ruthless and mean they may be. Do not let the words of someone who does not love themselves get to you, Jimin." His eyes had a glistening smile in them, "And let me tell you, this is not going to be the last time you're going to be ridiculed or made fun of. I don't remember every good time in my life, but I sure as hell remember every singular asshole and bitch who made fun of me and talked shit about me."

I chuckled a bit at my mom's savageness and he joined in, bringing up a hand to caress my cheek, "And guess what, I've got the most amazing son in the whole wide world who gives me all of the love I was ever deprived of having."

The tears had eventually stopped and I was left being a hiccuping mess, "T-Thank you, Momma."

His arms stretched out wide, "Just give me a hug, you idiot."

I obliged and jumped into his warm and comforting arms, "Wait, did you just call me an idiot? What part of me is an idiot?!"

His arms squeezed me even tighter and his head resting on top of mine, "Every part."

His words filled with everlasting love bloomed a flower of warmth in my chest, hugging my mom tighter until I pulled back abruptly, "Hey momma, do you still have that blonde hair dye?"

"Why? You wanna dye your hair?"

I nodded, picking up a strand of my jet black hair with my pointer and middle finger, "Yeah, black is a sad color for me. I wanna just dye my problems away."

Mom laughed loudly, "I don't think that's how it works, Hon."

I smiled, "I just think a change of pace would be the best for me."

[author's notes]

Expect a new chapter soon, I've got juices that have been repressed for a whole week.

;)

Have an amazing day!

 ;) Have an amazing day!