[69]

[69]

[Jimin]

I was cold.

So, so cold.

But sitting on the railing of Banpo bridge and looking at the city as if it were a painted picture, set a comforting warmth within me. A smile spread across my cheeks and my bare feet were swinging like I was on a swing.

Life might not be that awful.

"PARK JIMIN! YOU FUCKING CUNT! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME HERE BY MY FUCKING SELF!" I turned towards the angry voice that boomed throughout the city to see Jungkook basically flying towards me with a twisted expression on his face. Even with the expression, his face set my heart in a happy spiral. I wanted to suppress the feeling but I couldn't, especially since I haven't seen him in so long. I wanted to call out to him, ask him why in the world he was yelling at me but I couldn't. My throat was stuck in my chest and I almost puked at the feeling.

Oh shit. I fell.

OH SHIT. I FELL.

I wanted to scream out for help but the words wouldn't leave my chest.

I'm gonna die. I'm dying. I regret everything that I've ever done in life. Why are you so stupid Chim? You stupid, worthless—

I screamed out in pain when my arm was pulled off of my body, or at least it felt like it. My shoulder was out of the socket but I wasn't falling to my death anymore. I looked down below me and there was at least a 1000 meter drop from into the ice cold water. Suddenly, a pancake appeared in my mind. I'm going to die.

"AHHHHHH! FUCK! SAVE ME! SAVE ME!" I screamed at Jungkook and clawed at his hand that held me with my left, needing his useless ass to save me.

Jungkook's grip on my forearm felt like my skin was ripping off, but I knew that if I fell from this height, every bone in my body would break from the water tension, "Wait. You weren't gonna jump?"

"NO! WHAT THE FUCK!?" I shook my head frantically and began to wiggle on accident, "FUCKING SAVE ME, YOU TWAT!"

Jungkook's eyes widened at my words but began to pull me up slowly, my brain almost short circuiting from the shock. He was straining since the rain had made all my limbs quite slippery so he couldn't get a good grip on me, "I can't believe you would do this to me. I know you hate omegas and all but to become a fucking murder? Damn. That's cold blooded, you piece of shit. And when I'm enjoying the view of the town?! That is something only the cruelest, most morbid—"

"JIMIN, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU!" He yelled, grabbing my torso so he could pull me over the railing.

My whole body was now over the railing and the both of us were just panting messes on the ground, trying our best to catch our breaths.

"I will get a lawyer and sue your ass, Jeon Jungkook. When I get money, that is." I cursed as I lifted my hand shakily, using my pointer finger to accuse him of his wrongdoings.

"What in the goddamn..?" Muttered a tired Jungkook with a lazy sneer. His hair was swooped to the side because of the rain, but the water droplets that slowly fell down his chin almost made me accidentally attack him, "I just saved your fucking life, you ungrateful goblin."

I used my hand to cup my ear, as if I was listening for something, "Oh, I'm sorry, say that again? I don't speak rat."

He gasped and put a large hand to his chest, obviously offended by my insult, "Rat? Me? Who the fuck do you think you are, you shriveled up raisin?!"

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up so I was sitting on my bottom evenly, "Raisins are already shriveled up, you dumb fuck."

He was quiet but began coughing, covering his mouth with his right fist, "W-We need to get out of this rain. I can't afford to get sick just for an omega."

"Well, maybe if you didn't decide to lose your fucking shit, I wouldn't have almost fallen in." I used the railing behind me to support myself so I could stand up.

Jungkook, seeing this, did the same but still managed to get up faster than me, "What about you? Huh? Why in the world were you just sitting on the railing of a bridge where you could fall off if you weren't going to kill yourself?"

We both took small steps, our cold, damp clothes halting our movements with our arms crossed so we could generate some type of warmth but we walked side by side nonetheless.

"I am a professional building hopper." My nose was pointed towards the dark sky, pride filling my heart, "I wouldn't have fallen like some toddler, Mr. Jeon."

"Umm, 'profesional building hopper'? If anything, you're just an amateur who likes to do parkour." He insulted with a matter-of-fact tone to his voice.

I gasped but when my mouth closed, my teeth chattered loudly, "I-I building hop.. e-every day, so don't you dare call me an amateur."

It was silent for a moment and we were just walking down the path of the bridge. It's so cold. Luna, save me. My right leg gave out and I almost fell down but Jungkook's strong grip on my upper arm held me up. Familiar tingles went up and down my arm crazily which scared me, so I snatched my arm away from his grasp. It was awkward, no lie, but neither of us said anything about it. The pounding rain was the only sound that resonated throughout my ears.

"So.." Jungkook awkwardly dragged as we were caught in a crossroad, not knowing which direction to go in, "Are we going back to your place?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You're funny."

[author's notes]

I'm not trying to rush it, but you guys are really wanting the jikook😬

Well, you're gonna get it. Whether it's awkward or not doesn't matter now apparently.

I made every chapter of this book around 1000 words and my usual is 2000. So think about it, if we went with my normal writing style, we'd be a chapter 34 or 35.

So honestly, I didn't think I was elongating it, but just deepening the story. Because I don't find the meet, greet, and fuck, storyline entertaining.

^^^ didn't mean to sound salty but I lowkey am.

I've been reassuring y'all throughout the book that jikook is coming. But don't forget, this is also a namjin and sope book.

So I have to tell their stories as well.

Be calm. Be patient. Be cool.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy:)

Have a good day!

   Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy:)  Have a good day!