[86]

[86]

[Jimin]

I laid on the soft blanket, the ceiling above me. Jin was in his bed, sleeping soundly.

At least I have him.

Even if I've lost everything else.

The sun was peering into Jin's room ever so slightly, the golden rays setting a subtle glare on the carpet. I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep, an unsettling feeling of something going wrong in my stomach. I turned to my side, my back facing the bed that Jin was softly snoring on.

"Go to bed, Chim." I said to myself, closing my eyes so I could hum myself to sleep, "Go to bed."

I could feel my mind slowly drifting away before a loud ringing noise woke me. My eyes widened and I sat up almost immediately, my head turning towards the obnoxious noise. I looked to Jin's nightstand and a bright screen lit up the ceiling of the room. I was surprised that Jin wasn't waking up but then again, this man likes three things: his food, his jokes, and his sleep.

I used my hands to push myself off of the blanket and reached towards the nightstand, grabbing Jin's phone. I looked at the caller ID to see "Wangie👅" and I cringed, looking back at Jin who was still peacefully sleeping. I rolled my eyes and pressed the green button, answering the call, "Hello? This is Ji—"

"Jin?! Okay, Jin, I need you to sit down or something,"

My eyebrows furrowed, "I'm not—"

"It's Taehyung, your friend," the deep, sympathetic voice uttered, "he.. umm.. he got into an accident. I'm going to need you to.."

I could hear his voice fading away as my mind was filled with his face. His smiling face. The phone slipped from my grasp and I faintly heard it slam on the floor.

"Jimin..?" A croaky voice called from behind me, my eyes refocusing in reality and the things around me. I craned my neck to look at the rustling figure behind me. It was Jin. He had a tired glaze over his eyes and his mouth gaped open in a yawn.

"It's.. Taehyung.. he got in an accident."

[9 hours later]

I stared at his peaceful face. Serenity was the only word that could describe the aura around him and his pheromones were almost nonexistent. The coldness of the hospital pierced my skin but Taehyung's warm hand that was in mine gave me comfort.

Most of the things in the hospital room were either white or beige. The hospital down that Taehyung was wearing was a curt shade of white, the chair I was sitting in as well as the other one on the other side of the room was beige, and the floors were waxed white with blue speckles. Jin has gone to the cafeteria to get lunch for us.

The doctors say that there's almost no activity in his brain and they're giving him until Sunday to either wake from his coma or have some neuro-activity before they declare him.. brain dead.

It's Wednesday.

My eyes began to water.

The police looked at the CCTV around the perimeter of bridge he drove off of to see that there were no signs of intoxication before the accident. He was completely sober. There was no hesitation in the drive either. Detective Wang had showed me a close up of the CCTV on his face before his car swerved off.

His lips were curved in a smile, tears streaming down his face.

I closed my eyes tightly and bit my bottom lip to hold in my whimpers.

I did this to him. This is my fault. He found Jungkook and I and he trying to kill himself.

My breaths were shaky as they left my quivering lips. My whole body was trembling in fear at the prospect of the death of my best friend all because I was some horny fuck. I may not have loved him romantically, but he was there for me always. He never judged me or made fun of me. He only loved me earnestly and devotedly.

And I took that for granted.

After mom and Byeol died, I wholeheartedly thought that I had no one, that no one loved me. But he was there. He loved me. He would scoop my tears with his warm thumb while I cried about another man. He wanted to give me all of my wildest dreams. Hell, he even took me to swallow a fire shot.

I don't deserve him, I know that.

But if— No, when he wakes up, I'll be there for him.

Always.

[Jungkook]

I pushed around a piece of broccoli around my plate with my silver fork.

"Jungkook."

I looked up from my plate to see my mother's blank expression, her eyes fiery.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"Because looking at your skank ass face makes me wanna throw up." I hissed and chucked my fork in her direction, aiming for her face, but she dodged perfection, an ambiguity in her expression.

I had no reason to respect her. Out of the two friends I've ever had in my entire life, she killed one. She would've been willing to kill Yoongi too if he wasn't the heir to the company we're merging with, but she was stuck with just scarring him for life. She doesn't even know that Jimin exists and I have to pretend I don't either. For his sake.

She rolled her eyes, "Are you still upset about that stupid friend of yours?"

I didn't respond but shot her a menacing glare, filled with all the hatred I could muster.

I heard the slow pattering of shoes on the floor and an arrogant scoff, "You shouldn't talk to your mother that way,"

I looked in the direction of the doorway, "Why are you here, Yongkook?"

He had a wide smirk on his face, leaning on the doorway with his left shoulder and his hands in his pockets leisurely.

Yongkook is my brother, half-brother actually. He may have been seven years older than me, but he's never once been my brother. Ever since I can remember, his life goal had been to destroy and take everything that was mine.

The only reason he isn't the heir instead of me is because of mother. As the Luna incarnate, her "holy" blood gives her superiority over any alpha who dare stand in her way so since I have her blood, I'm forced to inherit the company.

Yongkook chuckled and walked over to me, taking the small piece of broccoli and popping it into his mouth.

"I asked you why you're here, Yongkook." I seethed, my hands balling into fists.

He held his pointer finger up to my face, gesturing for me to wait. He chewed and chewed until a soft gulping noise sounded and he sighed. He placed a hand on my shoulder, being unnecessarily friendly with me.

"Aww, I'd never miss my little bro's wedding."

[author's notes]

Wow I haven't updated in a week.

Sorry about that😪

But that's Yongkook

  Sorry about that😪But that's Yongkook

Oof sexy

He's from B.A.P. if you wanna look him up or sum.