[114.5]

[114.5]

[jIMIN]

"hEY KOOKIE1!1!1!"

My beloved whips his head around to show me his beautiful face that I just couldn't resist. I almost pulled down my pants right there and jumped on that son of a bitch. Quite literally. His mom can suck the rim of the devil's asshole.

"AHHHHHH! JIMIN OH JIMIN! WHERE FOR ARE THOU?!!" He screamed out, a blindfold suddenly appearing on his face.

"i'M HERE MY LOVE,,,,,," I muttered with such a low voice that I was surprised that his head slightly moved towards mine.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS BLINDFOLD COME FROM!"

Shrugging, although he couldn't see it, I walked towards him slowly, "i DONT KNOE BB,"

I rubbed his arm with my foot gingerly, the tingles running up and down my leg insane. They also trailed slowly to my hoohaa.

"tAKE OFF THE BLINDFOLD," I whispered in his ear suggestively, batting my eyelashes.

"BUT—"

"nO BUTTS," I caressed his soft cheek with my other foot, my body floating in the air due to my insane Luna powers I had obtained from going head to head with the Luna/devil incarnation.

"NO CUTTS," he muttered, his hands slowly making their way to the blindfold.

"no coconuts," we said in unison.

His slender fingers pulled off the red blindfold from his eyes to look straight into mine. Almost immediately, his eyes trailed to my bloated stomach.

"iM PREGNANT WICHO BABAY!1!1!1!!2"

He screamed out, "WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK NOOOOO,"

He backed up and suddenly a bus ran over him, this sight seemingly familiar from a movie you recently watched.

"goddamnnnnnnnnn," a voice dragged on from behind me.

I turned around to see Jung Hoseok and my eyebrows furrowed.

"oH WOW, YOURE ALIVE?"

He shook his head, "nah, look,,,,"

He put his hand through his body, as if it were a puddle of water.

"see?"

I nodded, "tHATS COOL?"

I didn't know what to say. I've never been in the presence of a ghost.

"lOL YOU GHOSTED YOONGI,,, BUT NOW HES A DEPRESSED, RUDE FUCK WITHOUT HAVING YOUR SWEET ASS TO POUND HIMSELF IN,"

"that's my job," Hoseok scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"wHICH ONE? tHE DEPRESSION AND RUDENESS? oR POUNDING ASSHOLES?"

"both," he whispered and turned so his back was facing me, "he still thinks he's gonna top?? imma go show him my ghostly penis, and that'll make him succumb to me,"

He flew away but before he was completely out of sight, I saw him unbuckling his pants, getting ready to obliterate Yoongi... in a game of JENGA.

I sighed and rubbed my belly, "9 months over, 18 more to go,"

Then I gasped, "oH MY FUCKING GOD,"

I turned towards Jungkook's body, "i'M A SINGLE MOMMMMMMMMM!!"

I fell to my knees, tears forming in my eyes, "NUUUUUUUUUU!"

[author's notes]

The end. That's the end of the book.

Omega is complete.

I hope you enjoyed this book

I hope you enjoyed this book. :)

Have a good day.