[60]

[60]

[Jimin]

"Fine, we'll go find your Byeol," he agreed and I squealed out in happiness, jumping on him and wrapping my arms around his neck, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

He was taken aback by my action but he wrapped his arms around my torso nonetheless and put his nose into the crook of my neck, "I missed you, Chim."

I smiled and closed my eyes, relishing this feeling of stability and warmth that enveloped me in a tight cocoon.

"How are you feeling?" He asked into my neck as he rubbed small circles in my back through my shirt with the tip of his fingers.

"Safe. When I'm with you, I feel so safe. Like I'm.. at home."

He took in my scent through his nostrils, his cool breath on my neck sending a full feeling to my stomach, like an estrus. His arms pulled my closer to him, pushing my body into his with such a gentle force that I felt like a glass doll.

"Jimin," he muttered, pulling back to look me in my eyes with his light brown eyes that glowed beautifully, "I love you."

His eyes gleamed into mine with so much love and affection that I felt.. guilty. I have no reason to, but the dark feeling continued to reside inside of me. Ignoring the awful feeling, I smiled back toothily, "I love you too."

[Jungkook]

A spoonful of flan was put into my mouth forcefully, but I didn't protest, the sweet flavors dancing on my tongue gracefully and perfectly, "How is it?"

I shrugged with my my arms and legs crossed calmly, "It's okay."

The caramel haired woman smiled back, her straight, white teeth shining in such a joyful way. I blinked as she force fed me once more, the spoon slowly sliding out of my mouth as she anticipated me to savor the flavors. The milky flavors and jelly like textures were being juggled in my mouth at a perfect pace and I could feel my cheeks warming up at the tastiness. Her large eyes were even larger as she waited for my response again, a childlike sparkle in them.

"It's okay."

She nodded happily, a smile that spread from cheek to cheek, "I'll make you more sweets in two weeks."

I swallowed the contents that were in my mouth and looked at her boringly, "Why two weeks?"

She set the little cup with the creamy substance on the table that was between us and rested her head on her arms, looking up at me with a cutesy aura, "We can't be anything less than perfect before the wedding."

I nodded in agreement, her mention of the wedding bringing up some awkward feelings in my chest, "Oh yeah, the wedding."

Her mouth gaped wide open, "You forgot about our wedding, Kook?"

I shrugged with an expression of "well what the fuck you want me to do".

She rolled her eyes and shook her head in disappointment, "Well you better be ready for it or imma stick my whole fuckin' foot in your nostril."

I scoffed and uncrossed my arms and legs, letting my upper body rest upon my knees, "Really now?"

She smirked and giggled mischievously, "Really."

I half smiled and stood up, straightening my suit and tie since I could sense the presence of Lisa's parents. Today was the day that I would "get their blessing" but Lisa and I both know that it's all just for show and they've already accepted the marital bond.

Lisa stood as well, the maroon, velvety pantsuit fitting her body a little too perfectly, like it was made for her. Probably was. A knock on the door that was very expected sounded, the both of us straightening our backs and hooking arms to show a sign of romantic intimacy. We both walked towards the door, our feet in unison. I used my left arm to open the door and there stood two powerful figures. Lisa's father was only a few inches shorter than me and he had a very young face and aura about him, but his whitening hair revealed his age. The woman that was glued to his side lovingly, Lisa's mother, was a whole head shorter than Lisa and also resonated a young aura. Smiled were plastered on the two's faces and Lisa let go of me to jump onto her parents with excited squeals. 

I could definitely see bits and pieces of Lisa in the man and woman, Lisa's eyes and lips from her mother but her nose from her father.

She pulled back but had a hand on each of her parents' shoulders and turned to look at me, "Momma, Papa, this is Jungkook, but you guys already know that."

I smiled emotionlessly, my business smile showing through, "Hello,"

The parents' grins grew even larger, "Jungkookie!"

I flinched at the nickname but I wouldn't call them out, they're my in laws. Lisa invited them inside her temporary apartment and we sat down at her dining table, getting ready to discuss the marriage.

"Mr. and Mrs. Manoban," I addressed formally, "I—"

"I'm looking forward to the wedding, Mr. Jungkookie," said Lisa's mother with a huge smile, her happiness slipping out from her perfectly straight teeth, "Please take care of our Lisa."

They both bowed slightly and I bowed back in response, having respect from someone older than me being something completely new to me.

Lisa giggled and I looked to my side at her, "What is it?"

She shook her head, her hand over her mouth to be ladylike, "It's nothing, you're just so cute when you're flustered,"

I straightened up so I could look at her fully, "Flustered? Who said I was flustered? When have I ever been flustered?"

She laughed a bit more, her eyes becoming slits, "See, you're flustered now!"

I shook my head, "I'm not."

"You are!"

I shook my head and closed my eyes, my nose high in the air. Fits of laughter sounded throughout the apartment, "You really love our Lisa don't you?"

"Yes. Of course." I said without hesitation because hesitation would show weakness. But inwardly, my heart was hesitating.

Yeah, I love her. I love Lisa. I love Lisa. I'm gonna marry Lisa, so of course I love her. I love her so much that I'd do anything for her. She's my lov—

'Really? What about him?'

Him? Who's "him"?

'Him.'

Oh, him.

[author's notes]

I know y'all are crazy craving Jikook, hut don't worry, I'll be quenching you thirsty bitches soon:)

Ily guys 🤟

Have an amazing day!

And please pray that this hurricane don't fucking blow me away.

Please vote, comment, and enjoy!