His smile grew bigger and he held his hand out for me.

"I'm Josh."

I took a sip from my mojito to gain a little more confidence. The hot guy is talking to me, the hot guy is named Josh and he wants to know my name. I shook his hand and gave him a shy smile.

"Rebecca." his hand was cold, just like mine. Probably because we're holding our mojitos. And why is everyone repeating my name when I introduce myself? It gets annoying.

"Rebecca," he repeated with narrowed eyes. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I said kindly.

I wasn't that interested to talk to him because Harry was still there with her..I wanted to cry somewhere but then I thought: why cry again for him?

"So, are you from here?" he asked curious, taking a sip from his mojito, blue eyes fixed on mine.

"Umm, not actually. I'm from Florida but I moved here last year." I answered.

"Florida hah? Miami?" he asked with surprised eyes.

"You got it right." I nodded and we both laughed a little.

"What about you? Are you from Italy?" I asked and took another sip from my mojito.

"How do you know?" he furrowed his brows.

"Your accent." I said and he nodded.

God, that reminds me when I asked Harry if he's from England. He said the exact same thing.

"Oh," he chuckled. "You're a smart girl, aren't you?" he asked with a smirk.

"I don't know, you're gonna tell me." I flirted back a little.

His smirk grew bigger as his eyes flitted back and forth into my own. He took another sip of his mojito, eyes staring down before fixing on my face again.

"Tell me something about you."

"Like what?" I chuckled, my forefinger and thumb playing with the straw in my mojito.

"Like...what's your favourite song?" he said and I laughed.

"Why are you so curious about my interests?" I asked laughing.

He laughed a little. "Because I want to get to know you." he said with honest in his voice.

I had to say, Josh looked like a very nice guy. Plus, he was hot as hell. And he wanted to get to know me. He was really kind and I liked him, but that doesn't mean I wasn't still nervous about his opinion about my body.

"There's not a lot of things to know about me, really. My life sucks." I admitted and he seemed kind of angry.

"Why would ever a girl like you say that?" he asked with disbelief.

Oh, maybe because my life is a fuck up and I'm still a hostage of a murderer-who killed my friends-and he took all my rights and now wants me to give him another chance but here he is, talking with another girl and I'm sure he doesn't even remember that I'm here. My life does suck.

"Trust me, my life is not that interesting. What about you?" I asked.

"Well, I-"

"You're sitting in my seat." a raspy voice said and we both turned to look at Harry, standing a feet away from me, scowling at Josh, arms crossed over his chest and his wet body only giving me goosebumps. Damn...if Harry's not hot then I'm not human.

"Oh, I'm sorry man, but we're having a conversation." Josh said, his tone a little harsh.

"Oh really?" Harry glanced at me, jaw set.