III

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Chapter Three |

| Chapter Three |

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Iris and Edward were enjoying their new place to call home

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Iris and Edward were enjoying their new place to call home. The process of moving all their belongings was long, but eventually it felt like theirs. They were making use of the kitchen, trying different recipes Penelope would like. Since she was starting to eat solid food, Iris wanted everything she consumed to be organic. She wasn't going to settle for that store bought rubbish anymore, and with Edward's help, they've made a giant mess.

"Like this Pea! Yeah, there you go," The ginger sang.

Some upbeat music played on the CD player on the counter. Iris dancing and spinning around to entertain her daughter in the highchair. Penelope was very in tune to the music, patting her hands slightly to the beat on her little table. The little family cheered and sung along, joyous smiles on their faces. It was like a breath of fresh air after sufficating for ages. 

Edward was slowly helping Iris see herself for what she really was, a beautiful creature inside and out. And with the endearing news that they were soon to be wed, it boosted the ginger's confidence that she was worth loving still. So, the family fully immersed themselves when the moments were happy, they didn't take them for granted.

Edward was mashing up some carrots after steaming them, adding a little raw sugar. The only inclination that he was making something seemingly tastey, was the 'Cookbook for Tots' he had tilted open on the counter. He wasn't so sure if she'd like it.

"Are you ready my little taste tester?" Glancing over his shoulder at his fiance, he grinned. Lifting the spoon full of mushed carrots he made a cooing sound in the back of his throat, flying the utensil towards his baby's open mouth. Iris quickly turned the music off for effect before scampering back over towards Edward's side. The parents waited in anticipation as Penelope mouthed the spoon, getting orange carrot on the top of her lip messily.