II | XI

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Chapter Eleven |

When the girls woke up again, breakfast was already on the table

When the girls woke up again, breakfast was already on the table. Safe to say, Edward had to help Iris grab a few things from the lower and higher cabinets because she grew even more since yesterday. It seemed she popped over night, her somewhat small bump was now fully round and protruding, hindering her from doing certain motions. She officially wobbled around like her pregnancy with Penelope, to which she hated now. She was a penguin once again.

Morgan and Penelope sat together at the table, the younger of the two, sat on her booster seat so she could reach the table. Penny refused to sit in her highchair now, seeing Morgan sit at the table without too much help being the main influence of that.

Iris wasn't sure what Morgan's eating habits were, so she went out of her way to make Edward buy meat for the first time that morning. The ginger almost puked when she cooked it. The smell alone revolted her. Yet, there were no lengths Iris wouldn't go to make Morgan more than comfortable here.

Morgan waved her sausage around like it was flying as Penny clapped her hands, completely entertained. It made Edward smirk a little as he scrubbed the dirty pans whilst Iris ate. The ginger munched on a slice of toast as she quickly grabbed Penny's sippy cup just before it hit the floor. "Don't play with your food, girls or they'll turn around and play with you." She tutted, watching the girls giggle at the images floating in their heads of animated sausages dancing around.

The sound of the front door being unlocked drew the couples attention. Colton and Bella came through the door with bright, but also nervous smiles on their faces. Iris nudged Morgan gently, smiling playfully, "Look who's here."

Morgan glanced towards the entrance and jumped from her seat instantly. Iris didn't expect this reaction, neither did anyone else as she ran towards Colton with a wide, toothy smile. "Riz says you a superhero who fought bad guys for her! Do you have a cape and magical powers?"