II | XXI

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| If you didn't know, Levi Miller plays Anthony Don Masen! Lol okay, back to the story |

| Chapter Twenty One |

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Esme warned as Edward neared the pot with wooden spoon

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Esme warned as Edward neared the pot with wooden spoon. It fell on deaf ears as he shrugged. If only the mind reader had listened to his mother's advice.

"Edward Anthony Masen, drop that spoon and step away from my pot roast." Said husband straightened up like a ramrod, his hand instantly setting down the spoon onto the counter. Esme tutted towards him, tossing the cranberry salad in front of her. Iris walked up to him with a suspicious glint in her speckled eyes.

"I don't want you touching my master piece, we have actual humans coming to eat today." Edward rolled his eyes, but let his wife and Esme get back to work on the pumpkin pie and creamed corn. It was those special foods that were required for this certain day. A day the Cullen's haven't celebrated in a long time, not since Iris joined them. Thanksgiving, a day full of family, food, football. Majority of the family could get behind it, Bree would just have to take breaks to maintain control around the humans.

The weather in Forks had already turned chilly. The ground was covered in it first snow fall of the year, though it didn't stick to the soil just yet. When it happened, Iris had taken the kids out to experience it for the first time together. They giggled as they ran around in the icy droplets, creating for an picturesque moment she would always remember.

Iris had invited the neutral Shapeshifters meaning: Jake, Embry, she tried and failed with Leah, and Seth. Charlie was on the list of people coming over, along with her dad and Ava. The Green family were obviously coming with little Morgan and the rest of the Cullens were all spread around the Main three story house. Iris wasn't even going to try to fit everyone in her house, especially because the Quileutes tended to break things with their giant bodies.