II | I

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Chapter One |

"Emmett if you could just raise the bench higher so Colton doesn't hit his head on it would be great, thanks

"Emmett if you could just raise the bench higher so Colton doesn't hit his head on it would be great, thanks." Time was chugging by as Iris busied herself with the Swan's wedding preparations. The special day was, in fact, tomorrow and there was still so much to do. The ginger held her detailed clip board in hand as she walked around the clearing the ceremony was taking place. Her long hair was luckily plaited into a braid as she constantly whipped around from place to place.

"Darling, quite terrorizing the free laborers." Iris lightly rolled her eyes at Edward, hiding the smile that curved on her lips as he came up behind her to kiss her cheek. Whether she admitted it or not, she was a sucker for Edward Cullen and everyone knew it.

When the parade of immortals disappeared from sight to grab another round of decorations, Edward held her close. His breath tickled her neck as he placed sweet kisses there. Iris huffed, trying to concentrate on her to-do list before she had to move on to something else. Her work was never done and sadly, she didn't have time for Edward to ravish her.

"Not now, Eddie. I'm working," She whined, checking lavender flowers off the list. Edward groaned in her neck, nipping the spot as he pulled her back to his chest.

"Okay, so when does the boss get to play, hm?" She hid her grin, biting her lip. Iris swore her cheeks would be tomato red with blush if she could still do that. Her body had become even more aware of Edward's presence as of late. Whenever he was in her vicinity, her skin would glow to life all over. And although the idea sounded appealing, she simply had too much on her plate already.

Raising her right arm, she looked over her wrist watch and physically blanched. Cursing under her breath, she turned in his grasp and kissed his lips twice. "Sorry honey, I have to register for classes before I head to Donna's. You know the bachelorette is tonight, don't you have something with the boys?"