II | VII

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Chapter Seven |

"Where is my sister!?" Iris screamed as Isabella Swan fast walked into the Cullen's house in her new supernatural get up

"Where is my sister!?" Iris screamed as Isabella Swan fast walked into the Cullen's house in her new supernatural get up. The brunette laughed as they hugged tightly, not realizing how much they missed one another until now. Iris and Bella mimicked each other as they parted, mouths opening in gob smacked expressions.

"Look at you!"

"Look at me? Look at you!"

They appraised one another's new bodies: Bella's goddess-like vampiric form and Iris's noticeably glowing and pregnant frame. Iris played with Bella's hair, making a big fuss as the Swan patted her friend's belly. Iris appeared like a healthy twenty-weeks pregnant woman, standing straight and radiant as she rested her hand on her bump. Bella's human inperfections were smoothed away only to be given silky long hair and a stunning complexion in return. You could say each girl went through a life changing event at the same time, once again. During their moment, Edward and Colton watched on like it was an everyday thing, which it was. The dirty blonde raised the suitcases in his hands and huffed in annoyance. "Hello? What am I, the bell boy?"

"Yes," The new sisters answered in unison, not sparing the complaining brother/husband a glance. Edward chuckled but quickly hid it when Colton sent him a exasperated look. He grabbed a suitcase to help him out, although he could perfectly carry it himself. It was the principle of the thing.

"Darling, remember we have places to be." Iris glanced at Edward curiously before she caught on and smiled as wide as her cheeks would possibly let her. She grasped Bella's hand in her own and started tugging on it before she even got a word out. "Oh, yes. C'mon guys, you can leave your luggage at our house."

Although curious and slightly suspicious the newlyweds followed where they led. They walked out of the Cullen's into the thick of the forest, coming up short when they came to the tree line. Colton, being the competitive guy he was since childhood, wiggled his eye brows towards the other supernaturals suggestively.