II | XII

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Mm, well this is explicit in some way |

| Chapter Twelve |

"The trees are distressed, it's an omen

"The trees are distressed, it's an omen. Thought I'd find the reason if I came here." Arthur voiced his concerns as he peeled off his overcoat and tribal scarf, wrapping it around the coat rack. As he walked further into the living room, he took note of many things all at once before another second went by.

The pack; a group of shapeshifting minors who so happened to get evolved with both his daughter and his mentee over the span of a year, were leaving his daughters home with a determined expression marred on their russet skin. He guessed that was one of the reasons for the disturbance in nature, which only meant a war would ensue soon.

The Cullens, who he guessed were apart of his extended family now, filed out with the Quileute's into the dark of the night. This only confirmed Arthur's thoughts further. The reckoning would involve both supernatural extremis in the spectrum. However, the ominous stirring in the atmosphere intensified when they took their leave.

The people remaining; whom sat in anxious waiting for positive news that wouldn't come, his mentee, the newly weds, the shorter humans - known as the kin, one blonde incubus, his son in-law and his very pregnant daughter.

"Hey, Arthur." Edward greeted with a nod, overlooking his observation. Arthur guessed they were used to his eccentric behavior by now. After all, he was wearing that trench overcoat and scarf when it was the most humid day in Forks this year, by far. The elemental acknowledged him as he took a seat on the floor, crossing his legs. "Edwardo."

"We're always the reason for obscene things happening in Forks," Colton scoffed as he walked out of Penelope's room from putting the girl's to bed. He stood behind his wife, rubbing her shoulders. Iris made a noise in the back of her throat, somewhat agreeing with him as pots and pans clanged together so she could fix herself something to eat. She groaned when she couldn't reach a certain pot, causing Edward to get up and assist her. The ginger didn't take to that too kindly.