II | II

|| You, Me and Penny Green ||

| Chapter Two |

| Chapter Two |

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The sun filtered the windows of Donna's old house and Isabella Swan despised it with a passion

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The sun filtered the windows of Donna's old house and Isabella Swan despised it with a passion. She groaned into the pillow, tasting a hint of liquor on her tongue as she smacked her lips. Her nose scrunched as she turned slightly to the side and squinted her eyes open.

Much to her annoyance, her best friend was standing there with a perfect grin on her perfect, never aging, glowing face and stupid perfect hair. Oh, the joys of immortality, she thought grumpily.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Iris sung and Bella groaned, shoving her head in the pillow to block out her melodic voice. The ginger wasn't having it, clapping her hands as she shoved a glass of green liquid and a pill into her best friend's face. "Oh no you don't, it's your wedding day. Here, drink this."

Bella took the pill and swallowed it dry before taking the glass, eyeing it suspiciously. Iris nodded in encouragement, gesturing with her hands for her to chug it whole. When Bella knocked her head back, she instantly choked. She sat forward and sputtered, a disgusted shoved going down her spine. "T-that.. was dis-scusting, I'm going to puke," Is what she said before bolting for the bathroom and retching into the toilet bowl.

"Ah good, it did its job." Iris walked into the bathroom and started the shower for her as Bella looked at her like she was insane."What? We had to get all that alcohol out of your system. Now, hop in the shower. Embry just dropped off Pea and I have to get her ready." The Swan moaned into the toilet, taking her sweet time to get off the floor.

Iris tutted under her breath with a smile, "You better hurry, Alice will be here any minute and you know how she is." That got her off the tile and into the shower quick and Iris laughed as she walked down the hall towards Penny's old bedroom.

The memories this house held made her sigh. The old family portraits of Donna and her with a little plump tummy. Iris missed her terribly.