I always thought that I don't have the perfect body to be in bikini and walk around the pool so everyone stare at me and whistle or copliment. I never had that amazing body with curves, big boobs or huge peachy butt. I was short too, and when me and my friends in high school went to the pool, I was always out of the water, sitting alone and probably reading a magazine while the others were taking pictures, having fun, splashing waterto each other and all that stuff. I didn't have the perfect body all the men ask and I was so nervous to go out with my neon yellow bikini.

"Your insecurities are going to eat you alive, Rebecca." he shook his head, grinning at me before he jumped out of the car.

Gulping loudly, I jumped out of the car and looked around. A group of guys walked in front of me, some of them carrying backbags, all of them having muscular bodies and tanned skin. A guy looked at me with his blue eyes, wich travelled down my body and then up my face. I felt my cheeks blushing and nervoussness eating away my stomach.

He gave me a small smile but I could see that he was about to laugh at me, wich only made my heart to shake. I felt tears slowly forming into my eyes so I turned around to look at myself through the car's window, wondering why I am so ugly.

I felt a hand touching my shoulder and I turned around to look at Harry, eyes narrowed and digging through me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked in a cool tone.

I swallowed my tears and shook my head, looking down at my Nikes. I turned my head from the other side to look at the group of guys walking away, the guy with the blue eyes glancing back at me for a minute before looking back at his friends.

I shook my head again and looked at Harry who was glaring at the group of guys behind me. "Nothing."

"You sure? Because you know I don't like it when they lie to me." he locked eyes with me.

"Yeah, I'm just...I don't feel too comfortable with my body.." I admitted, breaking the eye conection to look at my feet.

"Why?"

"Nevermind." I shook my head again and gave him a small smile. "It's nothing, really."

"Hmm." he hummed and nodded for me to follow him.

Following Harry, I tried not to feel as if that everyone that was staring at me could see through my clothes or think how bad my body is. I kept looking at the pool and the people in there who were laughing, swimming, doing some flip backs and stuff. There was a bar next to the pool, wich the stools for the costumers were under the water. I smiled at this, it was a brilliant idea and the bar had a Hawaian style decoration.

"You like it here?" Harry asked and glanced at me from his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's-it's nice." I said nervously and cleared my throat.

We sat on the pool chairs across from each other. I folded my hands on my lap and looked around, wanting to be sure no one was still staring at us. Harry was staring at me and when I moved my gaze to look at him he raised a brow and scretched his hands.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked.

"Aren't you going to change? You're still wearing jeans and all that." I moved my hand.

"I will. Now, what do you want to drink?"

"Strawberry mojito?"

"Sure. I'll take the mango milkshake." he said and I nodded.

He stood up and I raised my brows. He gave me a small smile and started to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked, a little panicked.