chapter 68: the dance

as I walk through the ballroom, some smashers noticed me, others just dance with their partner to the music.

 I was looking for meta knight when I saw Jigglypuff. she was wearing a red rose dress with a rose for a headband (her dress is actually made out of real roses) she notices me and ran up to me. 

she said, "hey Kirby, nice dress you got there," I said, "thanks puff, peach gave it to me," she said, "oh, how nice of her, so who are you going to dance with?" I said, "I am waiting for meta knight to come, so where is he?" she said, "actually Kirby, he's right behind you"

I felt a hand on my head. I slowly turned around, there was meta knight. I jumped a little, I blushed a little. he said, "hey babe, lovely dress you got there" he was wearing a white top hat with a jet black stripe on the middle, a blue bow and his mask was different, white with yellow flames on it.

I ask, "why is your mask is different?" he said while blushing, "because I want to wear something different for you," I said, "I think you look perfect with your top hat, bow and your mask" he smiled. he took my hand and we dance, I wave to Jigglypuff. she waved back at me. 

I put my arms around him while he put his arms around me. now, this is very romantic, I am dancing with the love of my life. some smashers looked at me and meta knight dancing.

I was about to say something when meta knight kissed me on the lips I slowly closed my eyes while kissing. I heard Jigglypuff said, "awwwww they are so cute together" I wish this can go on when I heard Marth said, "ewwwww, meta knight is kissing Kirby" I opened my eyes in shocked, I broke the kiss. me and meta knight looked at Marth in shocked, he was about to say another word when his friend beta him up.

I ask, "that was a close one meta knight" he nod. we were about to get back to kissing when I heard the door opened. everyone looked who was it, me and meta knight did too. to my surprise it was my parents arrived at the ball.