chapter 51: more questions and fun......

We ran into his room. Meta knight close his door and locked it.

I ask "ok first off, why lock your door? and second why bring me here" he said.

"we will get to that later but first, I want to ask questions, about your parents" "why you need to know?" "well since you were invite to smash bros and left your parent behind. I want to know more about your background" "but first why I was invited here? what was the reason I'm here?" "I will tell you later. now on the questions. first question: what are your parents names?" I was scared, but I had to do it.

"my mom's name is twilight and my dad's name is Nova" "twilight and nova, cool names, better than Cora or William. next question: what color are your parents?" "My mom is red and my dad is blue" "red and blue? anger and depression, whoa, very interesting. third question: how old are your parents? they maybe in there 30s or 40s" "well, they are both 24 years old" meta knight lid his eye wide.

his eyes change to white (I think it mean shocked) I ask "is there something wrong?" he nodded "oh my goodness Kirby, your parents are so young" "is that a problem?" "yeah it is, now Kirby here is a quick math question: what is 24 - 12?" "oh that's easy, its 12. that not bad-" then it went into my brain.

my mouth dropped in shocked. "my parent gave birth to me when they are 12 years old!" "that is messed up. let's forget that was a question" "or you should stop asking questions, I think you heard enough" "good idea. now for the fun part" I didn't know what he meant. but when he got bottles from the drawer.

I saw it was alcohol, I said "whoa ho, is that alcohol?" he nodded. I was shocked, 'is meta knight an alcoholic? why is he bring this stuff?' my mind was again full of questions.

"since your parents are Russians, here drink this" I look at the drink, it was vodka.

"um I like to have grape juice, please?" "sure, here you go" he handed me another vodka but it was grape flavor.

I took and said "uh thanks meta knight, I guess?" he took out another drink from the drawer. It was bloody Mary cocktail. he sat down next to me on bed.

I opened the cap on the bottle. it smells just like grape but a perfume smell too.

meta knight took off his mask and started to drink. I look at it for a few seconds until meta knight said "are you going to drink your vodka?" I flinched a little bit and said "I was about to drink it meta knight" he smiled and again drink his cocktail.

I took a sip out of the vodka, I almost puke until I taste something sweet. I sip three time until I got the sweet taste again. now I am fully drinking vodka. I know I will get in trouble if my parents see me drinking vodka. but again they are not here, just me and meta knight in his room, with no one else but us.

I drink almost half of it. I look at meta knight, he was done his drink.

I am surprised, I ask "your ok meta knight?" he looked at me "I'm fine Kirby just *burped* a little drunk, how about you?" he looked at my drink.

"whoa, you drink a lot, just like *hiccupped* me" I was starting to hiccup, I put my drink on the side of the bed. meta knight rest his head on mine.

he fall asleep on my head. I got off the bed quietly (while holding meta knight's head so he doesn't wake up) I picked up my drink and left his room.

it was kind of fun but I felt sleepy now. I went inside my room and fall on my bed.

I check the time before I sleep. it was 4:05 pm. I completely went to sleep.

I can't lie but this chapter was a lot of fun to write. if you didn't like it I don't care I'm just happy I loved this chapter.