chapter: 55 finally a normal breakfast

the next morning I was still sleeping. when I felt a hand touching my head, I turn to the other side of the bed.

I slowly opened my eyes, there meta knight was lying down next to me. I sat up and said "morning meta knight *moaned*" he quickly hugged me.

"morning Kirby, how was your sleep?" I gave him a thumbs up.

I got off of my bed, I stretch my small hands. I was about to leave my room for breakfast. when meta knight grabbed my hand and said "wait, Kirby, you can eat breakfast here" I said "what do you mean eat here?" "just sit on the bed with me" I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed.

meta knight pulled out coffee from his cape. I ask "is that for you?" he said "no, its for you Kirby" "but meta knight, I'm not supposed to drink coffee" "just drink it Kirby, and don't worry I put a little bit of sugar and cream on it so it doesn't taste like beaver wood" I took a sip of my coffee.

I said "mmm yum, this coffee is really good meta knight" he blushed under his mask "thanks Kirby, I made it myself" my eyes lid up.

"really? I thought you guys used a machine to make coffee?" "we still do that but I hate their coffee. you know why? because they DIDN'T PUT SUGER OR CREAM ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I jumped in surprised (luckily I didn't spill my coffee) "sorry Kirby, I just got mad about the coffee machine" I sip my coffee again.

I said "so when did you start drinking coffee?" he said "since I was 7, at first it was disgusting but when I put sugar and cream on it. it really good. Kirby, did you know coffee is a type of drug?" I almost spilled my coffee. I gave it back to meta knight.

"Kirby, that kind of drug is not effective you can drink coffee Kirby" I took my coffee back and sip again.

meta knight laid down on my bed and said.

"you're the best girlfriend I ever have. much better than that bitch Cora" I completely drink my coffee.

when I was done I laid down next to meta knight. meta knight said "Kirby, will you be my partner for the ball tonight?" I said "of course I will be your partner" he smiled at me.

"but there is on problem, I can't dance" "don't worry Kirby, just follow my steps and that's it" we laid there for a few minutes when meta knight said "I love you Kirby" I replied "I love you too meta knight"