chapter 23: a meta knight run away

I tried to close the door. But meta knight's foot was in the way.

 Meta knight completely opened the door. "Kirby, let me explain" I let go of the doorknob. "That's it, just stat like that a-" I quickly close the door and lock it.

 Meta knight turns the knob "you know I can get in you know, I'm not going to hurt you, I promise, Please?" I didn't talk to him.

 "fine if you don't want to talk. I'm opening the door" he took out a nail and put on it on the knob. I heard a click.

 I thought to myself 'FUCK!!!! What to do? If he gets in I'm dead for sure. I just want to e- that it, when he will open the door I will run super fast like the flash'  he unlocks the door.

 "heh heh heh FINALLY I GOT YOU NOW!!!!!!!!" He opened the door. But I ran past him, he turned around and saw me running.

 "YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME KIRBY!!!!!!" he chased after me. I ran super fast, I thought 'how does he know where am I staying?' Luckily I saw the boy's bathroom and went inside.

 I went inside one of the stalls. Meta knight kicked the bathroom door opened.

 "Oh Kirby, where are you? I saw you went in here. You know you can't hide from me." I heard he opened the first stall.

 I stayed silent. I thought 'please don't open stall number 10, please don't open stall number 10, please don't open stall number 10' he opened all 9 stalls until he reaches the last stall and opened it.

 (the one I was in) "Heh heh heh, there you are, I was looking for you," I said nothing.

 "C'mon just talk to me" I still said nothing."Fine, don't talk" he grabbed me, I tried to escape but his strong hands pinned me on the stall wall.

 He smiled at me "well Kirby, what are you going to do?-" he was cut short by Mr. Game & watch "META KNIGHT!!!! DID YOU DO THIS!!!!???" "Game! Shut the fuck up" before he looked at me I ran away.

 I past Mr. Game & watch. I kept running not looking back "oh shit, its breakfast time" I ran to the cafe.