chapter 35: the 5 swordman performance

We were at brawl everyone was here, I went up the stairs with Zelda. I sat right next to Zelda and Samus.

 Everyone is waiting for the performance. I cross my arms in anger, Jigglypuff came and sat beside me.

 She saw I was mad, she asks "Kirby? What's wrong?" I looked at her "meta knight broke a promise" "what promise?" "To see the movie Hotel Transylvania 2" she was shocked "goddammit meta knight" "what's wrong?" "Meta Knight always break promises" we sat in silence.

 until Jigglypuff said "I heard you went on this adventure with meta knight. On a robbery?" my eyes grew big. "How I know this? Well I knew meta knight since I got here, that was 5 years ago. I watched him ever since, he would Rob banks, play tricks, may fun of someone or something, always wins in fights, and he said he's a warrior. Like what the fuck? He's not a warrior, all warriors must be nice, caring, helpful, sweet, smart and honest. But for meta knight HELL NO!!!!!!! He's mean and rude. Who thought this is a Good for him to be a warrior?" Jigglypuff said in anger.

 I sat there, I hold her hand. She looked at me and smile "heh, thanks, no one believes in me but you do" I smiled back.

 Then someone tap my head, it was king dedede. I pretend I don't know him "woah who are you? And what do you want?" He said "listen, Kirby, I'm Dedede aka king dedede. And what I want? The performance is about to start, now shut the fuck up and watch"I look at the stage and master hand appeared.

 Crazy hand said, "HELLO EVERYONE TODAY WE WILL SHOW EVERY ONE OF YOU, SIT BACK, DON'T TALK AND LET'S START THE PERFORMANCE!!!" One by one they were called.

 Marth, Roy, ike, chrome. Finally, "And our leading swordsman, meta knight." Crazy hand yelled. I could hear Yoshi cheering from the first row.

 Sheik was on the top cheering at him, but he was looking toward the corner of the sit. My old spot from yesterday.

 When he did not see me there, his face fell. He just flies onto the field. As the performance went on for 20 minutes, meta knight dropped his sword, fall off and just doing overall bad.

 "Meta knight normally doesn't do this bad. I wonder why?" Jigglypuff said. "Maybe because his great lucky isn't here," I whispered. "Great lucky?" Jigglypuff asked tilting her head to the side. "Oh, nothing," I said waving it off.

 I watched meta knight did his trick. but tumble down. People started to boo.

 "If meta knight keeps playing at this rate he will lose leading swordsman," Jigglypuff said. Meta Knight could not lose that position. Master hand said if he kept making mistakes he will leave smash bros for 40 days.

 Before I could control my body I was standing up and yelling, "GO META KNIGHT!" He looked up. I waved big hoping he would see me. Even though he was wearing his mask, I see his eyes turn into green.

 He got up and fly onto the field. I sat down quickly, regretting what I had done.