chapter 3: The pack up

Hours have passed, I still keep on crying. I was crying face first on my bed pillow. I looked at my window, it's now dark outside.

Just then, my Dad opened my bedroom door.

He said, "Hey Kirby, how are you feeling?" I didn't say a word.

 "Look I know your upset, but everything will be ok," my dad said as he hugged my back

 I was starting to calm down. I hugged my dad.

 "We better get you ready," said my dad, I was brave enough to go to Smash Bros. Maybe...

 "Ok, dad lets pack my luggage," I said.

2 hours later my Mom came in with a piece of cheesecake.

She Places it at my desk and started to pack my luggage too.

She was silent the whole time, my mom isn't that silent at all, (unless there's a hurtful situation). When we're done, my parents left my room.

After they left, I got out my pink and purple backpack from under my bed. I put the stuff I love (like pictures of me and my parents when I was very young, food, crayons, markers, my favourite pillow, a knife just in case if I get in trouble, bows, shoes, hats and sunglasses) in the backpack, (did you know that my backpack was the backpack unused to take for school), I went to sleep, still thinking of Smash Bros.

3 hours later I decided to take my dad's phone (because I was bored, my dad is a heavy sleeper so it was easy to get his phone) played games, read information, search Google, watch YouTube and more shit.

I finally went to sleep (and put my dad's phone back) I always want a phone of my own. I begged my parents for a phone, but they said that I don't have responsibility for a phone, but when I do chores, they say that they'll give me a phone.

 If I got a phone, I can call my parents, play games and more.

As I was about sleeping in my bed, when a loud bang spooked me.

I thought 'what was that?' I got up and went to check my window.

I opened the curtains. A tree was banging my window. So I got a ribbon from my desk and tied the tree up.

After that was done, I went back to bed. But I couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a sleeping pill and swallow it with water (there is water on my desk so if I ever got thirsty) I felt very tired, and fall asleep.

I sleep peaceful (in my dreams I was riding my bike when I was 6, my bike got destroyed by one of my neighbours, I was very sad at that time) I think in my head 'I should bring the sleeping pills with me'.