chapter 48: a kiss and hide and seek

We stared at each other for a few seconds. Until meta knight realize what he was doing.

I saw he was tearing up. Tears were running down his face. I was about to wipe his tears when he kissed me.

We kissed for the third time. Meta knight pulled me closer. Then he dips his tongue into my mouth. Again I think it's disgusting, but once again I let him do it.

He broke the kiss and said "I'm sorry Kirby, I thought you were Cora" "why would you thought that?" "Because your eyes look just like Cora's. Every time I look into your eyes, I see Cora" "meta knight, she's in the past, I sure she killed herself, what she did" "you think so or not?" "I think I'm sure she's dead" he got off of me.

He stands up, he grabbed my hand to pull me up. Meta Knight said "maybe we should training every day just for a couple rounds than were done. What do you say, Kirby?" "I think its a good idea meta knight" "yeah, yeah it is" "say what time is it?" He looked at his watch "about 2:54 pm" crap 7 more hours before the plan starts.

I was about to ask when meta knight said "I heard you singing hanging on the telephone in the music room" I said, "you did?" "Yeah, when you first said 'I'm in the phone booth, it's the one across the hall' I just knew it's you" "you think my singing sucks?" "No, its beautiful Kirby, your voice is my life, it's so much better than Cora's. So what do you want to do now?" "I don't know, maybe we can play a game of hide and seek" this surprised meta knight he looked at me with a smile on his face.

He said "perfect idea Kirby, I will count while you hide" "but where do I hide?" "Maybe around smash bros. But if I catch you, heh you have to do something with me" I gulped, "now I'm counting, 1... 2..." I ran downstairs.

I ran through the halls to hide. As I was running, I ran past Bowser Jr. He said, "HEY WATCH IT YOU PINK SHIT!!!!" He was chasing me.

Luckily I went into a very dark room. I shut the door, I could see jr's feet. He said "ah shit, the pinky shit is gone" he left.

"Now I need to find a switch," I said. I was searching for the switch until I found it.

I flick it, to my surprise I was in the kitchen. A smile came to my face.