chapter 39: a walk and dark pit and pit are what?!

The next day came very fast. I could felt something or someone touching me.

I slowly opened my eyes, it was meta knight. I kinda got scared for a little bit. I checked the time, it was 7:49 am.

I ask "hi meta knight, what are you doing here?" He replied happily "to wake you up of course" he got of me to let me get up.

I yawned while I wipe my eyes. Meta Knight said, "so Kirby, how was your sleep?" I gave him a thumbs up. I was about to leave my room when meta knight said: "can I walk with you To the cafe?" I nod, he grabbed my hand and opened the door for me.

We went out together, meta knight said: "say, Kirby, are we going to talk about... you know what happened last night?" "Why? You just kissed me and that's it" "I know, but I felt something while I was kissing you" "what was it?" "I don't know" there was awkward silence for a few minutes.

Until I said "so meta knight, I got a question" he looked at me "do you really miss your best friend?" "Actually there is a plot twist" "really?" "Yeah, it happened before you came" "tell me" "so it went like this: I was checking my Snapchat account when suddenly I got a friend request. And guess what? It was mark. We chat for a long time when Mark has to leave Snapchat" "when was the last time you saw him?" I asked. "About 2 days ago" "ok I got another one" "so spill it out" "do you even want to meet Cora again?" He went in silence, I saw he was getting angry.

I tried to free from his grip but his hand was so strong. Eventually he calm down and said "no, I never want to met that FUCKING BICTH EVER AGAIN!!!!" I did got scared, meta knight notice I was scared.

We stopped, meta knight hugged me and said "sorry, Kirby" he looks at me "I have anger issues over the past few years" I smiled "it ok meta knight" he took off his mask (not really but only the lips) he was about to kiss me.

When I put my hand on his lips. He frowned in disappointed, I said "not right now, only in private places, ok" his smiled returned.

We arrive at the cafe, meta knight immediately grabbed my hand, picked the food and ran to a table.

I sat down, while meta knight place the cups for our drink. We waited for a few minutes for our food to be ready.

When they came meta knight handed me a spoon.

(I had butter cake) while I was eating, meta knight looked at me (dreamily) I stopped eating.

I was about say something when master and crazy came to me and meta knight.

Master said "Good morning Kirby" "Good morning hands" I said "so Kirby, remember we announced there Will be a ball?" I nod.

Master hand said "good, the reason we are having a ball because-" he was interrupted by crazy hand.

"It your welcome p-" "shut up cock hand" said master hand. Meta knight laughed a little, "I'm sorry Kirby, my brother crazy hand has a mental disorder where his mind is in another world. I am helping him to be better, so far he's learning" they left the conversation.

I finished my food, surprisingly meta knight finished too. He was about to say something when someone yelled "HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!" Me and meta knight looked what is going on.

At the far end dark pit and pit were making out on the table.

The smasher who yelled was mewtwo. I notice meta knight was taking a picture what is going on.

Everyone saw it and went silence.