chapter 31: the robbery

Meta Knight made a hole on the roof with my knife.

 We jump into the hole. We were inside the house, meta knight gave me my knife back.

 Meta knight pull out a map of the house "how did you get a map from the house?" I ask. "I found it, on the internet," said meta knight.

 He points a path on the map "So you will take this path, which includes: bedrooms, bathroom, playroom, sex room and make out room. Understand?" I nodded.

 "good, then I will take this path which includes: living room, garden, kitchen, exit door, enter door, clothes room and gaming room" I agree "make sure you find something.... interesting...." "Got it meta knight" before I was about to go.

 Meta knight grabbed my hand "be careful Kirby, they have 10000th of security guards. If they see you pull out your knife and stab them in the chest" I gave him a thumbs up and I left.

 My first stop is the bedrooms, I went inside. Inside was smoked weed no one was in here. I checked everything in the bedrooms. But I didn't find anything except for the weed, but it's not interesting. I was about to leave when something caught my eye.

 A bag of cocaine was just sitting there. I looked at it, it has a message said 'don't open it, it is daddy's' I felt so bad for his kids and wife.

 So I took it and put it in the bag. I left the bedroom, next to the make-out room. I opened the door, it was beautiful looking I took out my marker and started to draw (sidenote I am a fantastic artist) when I was done I took jewelry and money and put them inside the bag.

 I left the room. I still have my drawing so I put it in the bag. Next sex room, I was on my way when 2 guards saw me "hey you, what are you doing here?" I stay silent.

 They pulled out their guns, "I said what are you doing here?" I could fight but then again remember what happened yesterday? I run away.

 They Chase me down the hall, I saw a pot. I grabbed it and throw it one of the guards I ran away fast enough before the other spot me.

 I made it to the sex room, I could hear moaning and screaming. I carefully opened the door only for a little bit. I saw two gay men were fucking. I laughed a little, I looked around the room. Nothing, I gently close the door and went to the next room.

3 rooms later

I was done, I went to the living room and sat on the couch and waited for meta knight to come back.

 What I got was: jewelry, money, a bag of cocaine, a 3DS, the charger and a lot of video games pieces (when I was young I really wanted a 3DS but my parents said it a lot of money) a sponge and bath soap.

 I saw chocolate on the table, I grabbed some (like 20 of them) and put them inside the bag. A few minutes had passed, still, meta knight didn't return. I was worried when I felt a hand on my head.

 I draw my knife out, I close my eye and yelled: "COME HERE, BITCH!!!!" "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh takes it easy Kirby" I opened my eyes, it was meta knight. We stared at each other for a minute, when I spoke: "so what did you get?" He pulled out a lot of money, he was smiling.

 I kinda smile too, "so Kirby, what do you have in your bag" "I will show it later" "aww C'mon please?" "What did I say? later" "alright you got me" he sat on the couch with me. It felt kinda romantic I didn't have feelings for meta knight.

 At first, I hated him the way he acts was so mean and creepy. But I understand that he was lonely, for the whole time I was playing along just in case if he snaps out.

 What is the point he doesn't get my feeling for him? We sat there for a few minutes when he asks "we alone" "yeah? Why's that?" "I don't know, I am bored. What do you want to do?" My mind was telling me to kiss him, I didn't know why? I just stay silent "oh I got an idea, how about-" he was cut short by one of the kids.

 She yelled "OH MY GOD ROBBERS!!!!!!!!!" she sounded the alarm. The guards came out of the door. Meta knight grabbed my hand and said "RUN!!!!" we ran out of the living room.

 We past traps, guns and people. We were almost at the exit but the door closes for good. I tried to open it but it didn't work. I saw meta knight attacking the guards with his sword. He killed so many, one of them sneck behind me.

 I avoid the attack, he dropped on the floor and meta knight stap him on the head. I ran to the window, as I watch meta knight kill. But I was not lucky one of the guards picked me up and opened the window.

 I tried to punch him but he grabbed my hand and started to twisted. I screamed in pain, meta knight heard I screamed, he stap the guard throw where the penis is.

 He was about to die when he throws me out of the window. Meta knight yelled "KIRBY!!!!!!" The last thing I saw was meta knight stab a guard.

 I close my eyes while I fall. I fought I was going to die and leave my parents, my new friends. I got knocked out by a bird. I felt falling when I was cared for by maybe angles I was knock out and I passed out.