chapter 30: steal flashback

We landed on a house roof. I got off meta knight, I ask "say meta knight. Is this the place?" "Why yes, it is" I looked around "THINK FAST!!!!" He tosses me a bag (I catch it) "uh why did you give me a bag?" "So we can put the money inside" I looked inside the bag, meta knight said, "uh Kirby?" I look at him.

 "have you ever steal something from someone else?" "I did" "wait? You did? What did you steal?" "Oh boy, this happened like 4 or 5 years ago"

Flashback

I was playing in the backyard with my toys. Then a pile of dirt was flying. I almost got dirt in my head, I ran inside my house to tell mom.

 She was cleaning the floors with a mop. Lucky she was done, I ran to her.

"hey Kirby, why are you inside?" "Mom, I almost got dirt in my head" "W-W-W-WHAT!!!!!!?????? WHO!!!!???" "Next door" she was mad, she dropped the mop and went to the neighbours.

 My dad came from downstairs. "Kirby? Why is twilight is so mad" "I almost got dirt in my head" he was also mad "stay here" "what?-" "STAY HERE!!!!!!" He went to go with my mom. I was hungry, I went to the kitchen to get strawberries.

3 minutes later

My parents came home with angry looks. I ask them how did it go, they didn't reply.

 They went upstairs to there room. I sat there while eating my strawberries. I could hear them arguing, I had it. I went outside to get my toys. I put them on the table and went outside again.

 I made a plan to get back at the neighbours. I jump over the fence, luckily I didn't get caught. I went inside the house. I forgot to mention, the person who lived in this house is Mr. Rogers. He was never nice to my parents, they were best friends, but now they hated him.

 And Roger hated them, I don't know why? I went into his bedroom. He was not in here. I saw pictures of him with his  favourite knife.

 I was about to leave when I saw a book and his knife. I looked at the knife, I took it just in case if I get in danger. I opened up the book, what I saw was so terrifying.

 He had a son named Tom. He was missing for a week I looked every picture of him murdered, raped, and a whole lot of horrible stuff. I had to take it to show it to my parents. I heard the toilet flushing.

 I quickly ran out of the house. My parents were looking for me. I came out of the fence. They hugged me "Kirby what you had there?" I gave them the book. I will never forget their reaction. They screamed so loud the whole neighbourhood could hear them. I didn't show the knife, they might take it.

Flashback ended

"So yeah, that what happened" meta knight was surprised.

 "Holy shit, an old man murdered his own son, woah what a monster he is. So what happened after that?" "Rogers was arrested for a child murdered and rape. he was sent to jail for 56 years. I still kept the knife for a long time. I have it right now" meta knight smiled.

 "really? Show me it" I show him the knife "hey, I remember this knife. One of my friends uses to have this knife. He lost it in a few days. Maybe Rogers stole it" maybe he's right "so when will the robbery start" "right now"