chapter 40: Russian talking and holes reference

A few minutes have passed, everyone was still quite. Every time I tried to talk, meta knight put his hand on my mouth.

After a few seconds, crazy hand broke the silence by snap his fingers. "Now, now everyone continued what you are doing, ignore what just happened" everyone started to talk again.

while me and meta knight looked at each other. Jigglypuff came to the table, she sat down right next to me and gave me a hug. She pulled away and said "Hey Kirby, how was your sleep?" I replied "it was good" then she looked at meta knight. I gulped, I hope they wouldn't fight again, seconds later she and meta knight shake hands.

I was very confused I thought they hate each other. I ask "what is going on here?" Jigglypuff said 'one of us will explain later ok" meta knight nod. I am still confused, "anyways why don't you teach us Russian," said meta knight. I gulped, I don't know many but I will try my best "ok, I will say a sentence in Russian. When that is done I will translate to English" they were excited, meta knight eyes change to light blue.

and Jigglypuff cheeks were red. I said "ok here goes nothing: нет-хорошо-грязно-гнилая свинья-воровка-пра-прадед" they clapped, meta knight said, "wow that impressive Kirby, now translate that in English" I nod.
"no-good-dirty-rotten-pig-stealing-great-great-grandfather," I notice Jigglypuff was crying in laughter.

I ask "what's so funny?" She replied "oh my god, that was a reference of the famous book: holes" meta knight spoke "holes? Who wants to read a book about holes?" She said "the book was written by the famous author: Louis Sachar" "Louis who?" "He writes the best stories of all time. I have some of his books. Even he is 64 years old and the book was written in 1998, a lot of people still read his books and holes" she looked at me.

" say, Kirby, have you read the book holes?" I replied "yeah, I did" "how was it" "it surprisedly good" she pats my head in happiness.

While meta knight said "if it's that good, I want to read it" she took his hand "I have the book in my room, we can read it in there" they went to her room while I sat on the table.