chapter 7: The tour

"Meta Knight!" Said Jigglypuff as she got in front of me, right before he was about to punch me.

His eyes were blood red (his eyes can change colour! So weird) He blinked, his eyes went back to golden yellow. He said, "Jiggly? I... I."

I started at him with shocked eyes. His eyes now change to orange. I think he's embarrassed. "Kirby, I'm so sorry, excuse me." Meta Knight said as he ran away.

"What was that?" I said to Jigglypuff.

"He has been like that since he got here," said Jigglypuff as she turns to face me.

"Why is he like that?"

"I have no idea,"

"So, what am I going to do?"

"Well, I can-" Jigglypuff's sentence were cut off when Master Hand said, "ATTENTION EVERYONE! All OF YOU! COME HERE!"

Jigglypuff took my hand and we ran where Master Hand and everyone else are.

"I like to thank some of you to build a bigger place for us! We face many challenges throughout the years! My brother has the keys to your room! We are hoping for a great year! And enjoy and don't forget to get your room keys!"

Everyone clapped at that speech, it was boring. Every Smash left brawl. Master Hand came up to me and said, "Kirby, since you are our new member of this awesome community, Jigglypuff is going to take you on a tour! And fun fact: she will be your Guardian-Mother!"

"Yup, it's true!" Jigglypuff said.

"Wait? What is a Guardian-Mother?" I said.

"A Guardian-Mother is basically a person who watches or take cares a younger person, Jigglypuff is responsible for your actions throughout your time here."

"Wow! I got someone to look after me?! Jigglypuff is now my third favourite!"

"Awww, Kirby! Don't make me blush!" Jigglypuff said as we hugged each other.

"Oh! Jigglypuff, take this," Master Hand says as he gave a list to Jigglypuff.

"You take kirby on a tour, and please be careful with kirby, we have many issues Smashers getting hurt on the tour." Master Hand.

Jigglypuff took my hand and we went on the tour.

She showed me the kitchen (they call it a café), the stages where smashers fight, the rooms, the garden, the grassland, the Winterland, the Summerland, the dining room (where all smashers eat together), the bathrooms, the cooking room, the rooftops, the basement, and last but not least... The attic, Jigglypuff told me no one is allowed to be inside the attic, only Master Hand and Crazy Hands can go.

We arrived at a door, which shows the number 6th on it. Jigglypuff gave me a key and said, "Here, Kirby, this is your room key,"

I thanked her. "Oh, and if you're done checking your room, comedowns stars for breakfast," Jigglypuff said.

I unlock my new room door and went inside. The room is beautifully designed, but small, look-alike my old room. I wonder who did this? Maybe Master hand.

I set my stuff beside my pink bed. I place my hand on the bed, it has a nice comfy feeling to it. I sigh and got out my phone, I was about to unlock it when I noticed a refrigerator.

I went to it, I opened it, nothing was inside, except for a bottle of vodka, grape flavour. To me, I personally love grape flavoured stuff, and the actual grape itself.

I closed the refrigerator. I was about to head down for breakfast when I almost forgot the sheets Master Hand