...

"Wake up, sleepy head!" a raspy voice said and I felt a hand shaking my arm gently.

"What..." I mumbled, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"Rebecca, you know I can splash water over your face.." I recognized the voice and my heart skipped a beat at his words.

"You won't do it.." I murmured.

"Try me,"

I quickly forced my eyes to open and sat up, looking at Harry smirking at me proudly. I scolded at him and pushed him to the side, such a brave move, and stood on my feet.

"Why are you always threatening me?" I asked, my tone a little harsh.

"I wasn't threatening, I was warning." he crossed his arms.

"Oh really?" I raised a brow.

"Yes,"

"That wasn't a nice way to wake up someone though, especially after we both fell asleep at 5am!" I snapped, causing him to chuckle.

"Don't ruin this day Rebecca, I'm such in a good mood." he shrugged and turned around, walking towards the door.

I noticed he wasn't wearing the clothes the guy downstairs bought him last night. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white tee and black sneakers. Nike...

"And you're already dressed up I see.." I muttered and ran a hand down my face.

"Yes, your clothes are in the bathroom." he said and opened the door, turning to look back at me. "Meet me outside in 10 minutes."

"Wait, what about breakfast?" I furrowed my brows.

"We'll eat there. Get ready." he smiled and closed the door behind him.

Sighing, I walked into the bathroom to find 3 bags of clothes and shoes on the counter. Shaking my head, I opened a bag to find shorts and a see-through yellow crop top. My eyes widened. I couldn't wear that with the black bra I was wearing, everyone would see my boobs. Praying that I'll find another shirt to put on, I opened the next bag-wich was from Nike-to find white sneakers. Opening the last bag, I found a yellow bikini that made me to close the bag too quickly and look terrified at my reflection through the mirror.

Gulping, I opened slowly the bag again to take out the bikini. Oh God. Where was he taking me? Frowning, I opened some drawers and found a razor. Here we go again...

10 minutes later I'm outside the hotel, wearing the bikini, shorts, crop top and sneakers, leaning against the Audi and having my arms crossed over my chest. People kept walking back and forth in front of me, all of them unaware of what's going on with my life but I couldn't blame them, since nobody really cared about me.

"You're on your time, I see." his deep voice said from my right and I turned to look at him.

"You too." I shot back, gaining a smirk.

"Don't be so moody, Rebecca. You're supposed to give me another chance?" he said, holding the car keys in the air.

"You may won the bet last night, but that doesn't mean you can win my trust so easily." I snapped, regretting it emmidiately as his smile faded away.

"Get in the car," he demanded coldly and walked over the car to jump into the driver's seat.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath and jumped into the car.

Harry was staring in front of him, jaw clenched and palms fisted on his sides. I frowned and felt a little scared. I shouldn't have said that. Taking a deep breath, I parted my lips to talk.

"Harry, I-"

"Don't even try." he snapped, starting the engine.

"No. Harry, I'm sorry for saying that that way.." I apologized but he didn't even look at me.

"Shut up, Rebecca." he spit, bringing my heart down to my stomach again.

"No! You shut up for just a second and listen to me!" I shouted, making him raise his eyebrows in surprise and finally look at me.

I furrowed my brows and placed my hand on his fist, feeling his muscles relaxing under my touch, A bolt of electrecity was send through me as my skin was pressed against his and I tried to ignore the way my heart raced inside my chest, so I could be able to talk. He looked down at my hand for a second before looking back up at my face.

"I didn't mean it that way," he raised a brow. "Okay, yes, maybe I did, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try, okay? I will try...I promised." I said honestly.

"Okay," he said and a smile appeared on his lips, warming my heart and bringing it back to life.

"Okay." I repeated and pulled away my hand so he could drive.

It was so weird how could his facial expressions or his words could affect me so much. I was supposed to fight for my rights and my life, not trying to trust a murderer again but he said that he might 'give it back to me'. I hope the 'it' was my life. Because I would do anything to take back my life.

"Where are we going? The bikini is bringing me some thoughts but I'm not sure." I admitted as he pulled the car on the road.

"Rebeccaaa," he whined. "Just wait and see, okay? Trust me." his smile grew bigger as he said the last two words, bringing a smile to my face too.

"Okay." I agreed, even though a small part of me told me not to trust him. And I hated that part, because every time it warned me, something bad was happening and I surely didn't want anything bad to happen.

(A/N:

1. What do you think it's gonna happen? Where is Harry taking Rebecca?

2. Also, guys I'm thinking of writing a fanfic with Luke Hemmings from 5SOS!! What do you say, should I start writing it or nah?

3. And school starts in 2 days so I guess my daily updates won't last any time soon...:( But, I'll try update every Friday, since we all love Fridays and having an update on Friday is probably something that should make you happy, right? :D

4. AND did you listen to 1D's new song? Fireproof it's called and it's absolutely amazing, I'm in love with the 4th album already hah.

Okay, now I'm leaving you to comment/vote/share :) Thank you all for reading, LOVE YOUU❤ !!)